- Temp service for creatives finds a niche in poor economy. Miller, Cyndee // Marketing News;1/20/1992, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p8
The article features Creative Options, a Washington, D.C.-based advertising agency headed by its president Steven Smith. He is now licensing the idea of hooking up client corporations with free-lance graphics artists, designers, copywriters, type-setters, production people and other talents for...
- kitchen stars. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Apr2008, p142
The article features the Fridge to Go Totes.
- The Sag BagÂ®. Faulkner, Mark // PLAT;Dec2013, p14
The article offers information on the Sag Bag tote bag.
- THERE'S NO CATCH. // Digital SLR Photography;Oct2015, Issue 107, p107
The article previews the Python Catch shoulder bag from BOOQ.
- Domke Next Generation Chronicle Bag. HAVLIK, DAN // Photo District News;Jul2014, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p24
The article evaluates the Domke Chronicle camera bag.
- Our Favorite Products. // CardMaker;Jan2008, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p10
The article evaluates card making products including a collection of black and white papers and related products from Luxe Designs, pressboard organizers from Kaiser Craft and a 4-tier shelf with storage bins from Creative Options.
- What's New. // BeadStyle;Nov2007, Vol. 5 Issue 6, p104
The article features several products for beadwork, including the Jump Ring Maker from Beadalon, craft storage organizer from Creative Options and compact bead reamer set from Fire Mountain Gems and Beads.
- QOSMEDIX SELF-SEALING RETAIL BAGS. // Spa Management;Sep2007, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p88
The article features the Qosmedix self-sealing retail polypropylene bags.
- Holiday hospitality. de MONTRAVEL, JACQUELINE // Romantic Homes;Nov2013, Vol. 26 Issue 11, p34
The article offers brief information on several holiday products including the jazz mug by BrugoMug, the cosmetic bag in turquoise crown from Ring Ching Ching, and the Percival wheelie bag.