- Clearspace. Trippe, Bill // EContent;May2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p22
The article reviews the Clearspace, an enterprise collaboration software, from Jive Software.
- KM World Trend-Setting PRODUCTS OF 2008. McKellar, Hugh // KM World;Sep2008, Vol. 17 Issue 8, p20
The article reviews several softwares including the OnBase Product Modules from Hyland Software Inc., Clearspace from Jive Software and ISYS 9 Suite from ISYS Search Software.
- Jive builds upon Social Business Platform. // KM World;May2012, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p3
The article offers information that Jive Software Inc. has introduced the Social Intranet Solution which is highly engaging and agile solution that promotes user adoption.
- Jive Gets Even More Social With New 'Gamified' Intranet. Preimesberger, Chris // eWeek;3/28/2012, p3
The article offers brief information on the Jive Social Intranet Solution from Jive Software.
- Jive builds upon Social Business Platform. // EventDV;May2012, Vol. 2012 Issue 5, p3
The article offers brief information on the Social Intranet Solution introduced by Jive Software Inc.
- Jive extends marketing platform. // KM World;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p24
The article reports on the launch of Social Media Engagement by Jive Software Inc. which enables companies to monitor and respond in real time to conversations taking place on social sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Peer Power. Klie, Leonard // CRM Magazine;Jun2011, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p20
The article focuses on the utilization of social community platforms by several companies in the U.S. as a form of customer service. A research conducted by Jive Software Inc. reveals that social customer relationship management (CRM) is bearing quantifiable results and is turning to be a...
- Extending the IM experience. Caton, Michael // eWeek;11/6/2006, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p46
The article evaluates several Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol-based systems including the OPN System Rivoli from Antepo Inc., Jabber Extensible Communications Platform 5.1 from Jabber Inc., and Wildfire Enterprise 3.1 from Jive Software.
- Jive Software Enables Growth in Collaboration. McClure, Marji // Information Today;Jan2009, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p16
The article offers information on the high-tech company Jive Software Inc. in Portland, Oregon, which was founded by Matt Tucker and Bill Lynch in February 2001. It mentions that the company offers a variety of enterprise solution for firms to collaborate and to manage any project. Furthermore,...