A Wave of New PALs
- the EXPO scouting report part two. // 20/20;Apr2008, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates several optical lenses processing technology which include Augen Digital Free Form Generator from Augen Optics, Le 1000 Lens Edger Series from Santinelli International and CLE100 edger compact from Gerber Coburn.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;Apr2010, Vol. 37 Issue 5, p69
The article evaluates several products including Spacia ophthalmic lens from Augen Optics, Varilux Physio lens from Essilor of America Inc., and Micro-PAL identifier from OptiSource International.
- 2008 LENS ROUND-UP. Karp, Andrew // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 36 Issue 23G, p28
The article evaluates several ophthalmic lenses, including the NXT Rx sun lenses from Augen Optics, the Gt2 Short Progressive Lenses from Carl Zeiss Vision and the iHot mirror from Chemalux.
- SPECIALTY LENSESï¿½A GOLDMINE OF OPPORTUNITY. Bos, Julie // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2012, Vol. 40 Issue 02E, p12
The article presents facts why specialty lenses can help increase the profit margins of an optical business. It is mentioned that specialty lenses are a great way to set apart a laboratory from its competitors, keep the employees' everyday routines more challenging and rewarding, and strengthen...
- LT NEW PRODUCTS. // 20/20;May2013, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p104
The article evaluates several products related to optical industry including the Augen EasyForm FF-V3 Digital Surfacing Generator by Augen Optics SA de CV, the iBIu Coat lenses by the company PFO Global, and the Unity BluTech lenses by the company VSP Optics Group.
- Augen Debuts NXT Sunlenses. // Vision Monday;9/22/2008, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p66
The article evaluates the NXT Sunlenses from Augen Optics.
- Augen Optics, Transitions Set Partnership. // Vision Monday;12/17/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p23
The article reports that Augen Optics and Transitions Optical are creating a partnership that will combine Augen Optics unique lens design technologies with Transitions Optical's advanced photochromic technology. Dick Kapash, president of Augen Optics, said that the partnership will allow the...
- ZOOM, ZOOM. Appold, Karen // LabTalk;Jan/Feb2010, Vol. 38 Issue 2E, p14
A comparison of modern technology freeform lenses is presented including the Augen HD progressive and HD Short Corridor progressive from Augen Optics, the Zeiss GT2 3D, Zeiss GT2 3D Short and Zeiss GT2 3D from Carl Zeiss Vision and the Varilux Physio Short 360 degrees from Essilor of America.
- LABTECH. // LabTalk;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 39 Issue 23F, p28
The article offers brief information on several products including Sync Lenses from Hoya Free-Form Co., OAC 25 ion-assisted vacuum deposition autoregressive (AR) coating system from Coburn Technologies, and EasyForm Integrated Digital Free Form Processing System from Augen Optics.