- Heil Environmental Sells its Truck Equipment Business. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2006, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p13
The article reports that Heil Environmental has sold its truck equipment business, including Heil Truck Equipment Group and Heil South distributorship, to Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc. in the U.S. The divestment would enable the company to concentrate all its resources on...
- Heil sells truck unit. Geiselman, Bruce // Waste News;9/11/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p6
The article focuses on the selling of truck equipment business to Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc. (TEBI) by Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. The deal involves a 204,000-square-feet plant in Tishomingo, Mississippi which makes and mounts dump bodies, ice/snow bodies and hoists....
- Hell sells truck equipment business. // Fleet Equipment;Nov2006, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p20
The article reports that Heil Environmental has sold its truck equipment business to Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc. in the United States. According to the company, the sale enables Heil to concentrate all its resources to build its core refuse business. The company's truck...
- Untitled. // Demolition & Recycling International;May/Jun2012, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p45
The article offers brief information on Ox Superdump trucks manufactured by Truck Bodies and Equipment International Inc.
- Heil Environmental. // Resource Recycling;Sep2006, Vol. 25 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the Three-Micron hydraulic oil filter from Heil Environmental Industries Ltd. which is designed with a standard on all full-size refuse and recycling collection vehicles.
- See what's new in tractors and trucks. // Ohio Farmer;Mar2012, Vol. 308 Issue 3, p21
The article evaluates several tractors including EZ Trac Hydraulic All Wheel Drive System from Tuthill Drive Systems, P-series tractors from LS Tractor USA LLC, and hydrostatic transmission tractor models L3200 and L3800 from Kubota.
- Chain hoists for industrial applications. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Nov2011, p38
The article evaluates the Nitchi and Balken electric chain hoists distributed by Stratalign Ltd.
- Marketplace. // Government Product News;Feb2008, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p4
The article evaluates several products for government use including the CP 0044 pneumatic-powered saw from Chicago Pneumatic Construction Tools, the Crysteel Contractor Body truck from Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc., and the Fire-Shield Sport Briefcase from A. Rifkin Co.
- SPECIAL COVERAGE: Fleets. Delvaux, Alicia // Government Product News;Nov2008, Vol. 47 Issue 11, p10
The article evaluates several products including the DuraClass Sidewinder from Truck Bodies & Equipment International Inc., the Model 1162 automatic pneumatic grease gun from Lincoln, and the Onspot Chain System from Onspot of North America Inc.