Truck manufacturers improve fuel efficiency
- Kenworth begins producing new T680. // Bulk Transporter;Jul2012, Vol. 75 Issue 1, p13
The article previews the truck Kenworth T680 by Kenworth Truck Company.
- Products. // Commercial Carrier Journal;Jun2008, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p79
The article evaluates several commercial products including the Model 388 Low Profile Configuration truck from Peterbilt Motors Co., the Composilite RO lift-axle model from Hendrickson Auxiliary Axle Systems and the SuperNOVA LED single-diode backup lamps from Grote Industries.
- Grote lamps receive a glowing reception. // Bulk Transporter;Aug2008, Vol. 71 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the light-emitting diode (LED) automobile stop/tail/turn lamps from Grote Industries Inc.
- Truck Gallery. // Overdrive;Aug2009, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p54
The article evaluates several trucks including the 1997 T600 truck from Kenworth Truck Co., 2003 379 truck from Peterbuilt Corp., and the 2007 FHI3 Globetrotter hauls and machinery from Volvo Trucks North America Inc.
- Market Place. // Overdrive;Dec2007, Vol. 47 Issue 12, p55
The article presents a comparison of new products for the trucking industry including the PayStar 5900i Set-Back Axle on-/off-road vehicle from International Truck and Engine Corp., the 4000A flatbed from Utility Trailer Manufacturing Co. and the Kenworth T170 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- Haul Truck Roundup. // Pit & Quarry;Nov2009, Vol. 102 Issue 5, p16
The article evaluates several dump trucks including the HD605-7 rigid dump truck from Komatsu America Corp., the TR70 rigid haul truck from Terex Corp., and the T800 dump truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- truckgallery. // Overdrive;Jul2006, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p48
The article presents a comparison of truck models including the version of the 1981 Kenworth K100 Aerodyne, 2002 Peterbilt EXHD, and 2005 Kenworth W900L, and offers information of the capacity and quality of the truck together with the names of truckers that own the models.
- Driving the new Kenworth COE. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2012, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p52
The article evaluates two trucks including the 33,000 lb. G\TWR Class 7 K370 truck and the 26,000 lb. GVWR Class 6 K270 truck from Kenworth Truck Co.
- truck gallery. // Overdrive;Jul2007, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p52
The article evaluates various trucks, including the 1983 Peterbilt 359 Extended Hood from Peterbilt Motors Co., the 2001 Freighliner Classic XL from Freightliner Corp., and the 1979 Kenworth W900B from Kenworth Truck Co.