- LINE-LOK ROPE CLEATS. // QST;Sep2010, Vol. 94 Issue 9, p74
The article evaluates the Line-Lok rope cleats from Clamcleats Ltd.
- Hold on with CamJam. // NZ 4WD;Mar2014, Vol. 18 Issue 11, p14
The article evaluates the CamJam bungee cord.
- Petzl Xion 10.1. // Backpacker;Apr2012, Vol. 40 Issue 3, p146
The article evaluates the rope Petzl Xion 10.1 from Petzl.
- Roped In. // MotorBoating;May2007, Vol. 199 Issue 5, p20
The article evaluates the Airhead Spectra Thermal tow rope for wakeboards from Airhead.
- Wire rope penetrating lubricant. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Oct2007, p37
The article evaluates the Ropespec RD 315 wire rope.
- Reflective rope. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p39
The article reviews ReflexRope, a reflective rope made by Venta UK.
- SBWLY charging cable. // PC Pro;Jul2015, Issue 249, p127
The article evaluates the SBWLY charging cable.
- ELECTRIC FENCING OPTIONS. Stafford-Pooley, Susan // Horse Sport;Mar2012, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p46
The article evaluates several electric fencing options including the Ferris Fencing, the Hot Rail Electric HTP 5" Rail and the Performance Braided Horse Rope.
- Ropes for connecting barges and vessels. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Apr2011, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p61
The article evaluates ropes made with ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) from DSM Dyneema, offering a safe and secure alternative to steel wire rope for connecting vessels and barges.