- SUMMER OF PRODUCTS. // Radio World;9/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates various radio technology products including the HD radio fix from Inovonics, headphones from Audio-Technica, and second generation Market-Area Monitor (MAM) from Daysequerra.
- DRAGONWAVE'S IP/ETHERNET WIRELESS BACKHAUL. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates the Horizon Compact Internet protocol (IP) Radio from Dragonwave.
- KENWOOD NEXEDGEÂ® Provides Digital Solution for County First Responders. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p83
The article evaluates the Kenwood NEXEDGE digital radio system.
- Multi-band tactical radio. // Mobile Radio Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p65
The article evaluates Harris Corp.'s Falcon III multi-band tactical radio with 20 watts of output power.
- RADIO CHOOSES BEST PATH. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p96
The article evaluates the 78451-GSM alarm radio from Honeywell.
- Not your grandfatherâ€™s HAR system. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2015, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates the MH Corbin's Platinum Software System for highway advisory radio (HAR) from HAR engineering and development system provider M. H. Corbin Inc.
- GOOD AND OLD FASHIONED. // Finweek;4/5/2007, p66
The article evaluates the Tivoli Model One radio by Tivoli Audio LLC.
- FlexRadio Systems FLEX-3000 Software Defined HF/50 MHz Transceiver. // QST;Oct2009, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p45
The article evaluates the Flex-3000 software defined radio (SDR) from FlexRadio Systems Inc.
- West Mountain Radio's RlGblaster duo. // QST;Oct2009, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p57
The article evaluates the RIGblaster duo radio from West Mountain Radio Corp.