- SUMMER OF PRODUCTS. // Radio World;9/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates various radio technology products including the HD radio fix from Inovonics, headphones from Audio-Technica, and second generation Market-Area Monitor (MAM) from Daysequerra.
- RADIO CHOOSES BEST PATH. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p96
The article evaluates the 78451-GSM alarm radio from Honeywell.
- DRAGONWAVE'S IP/ETHERNET WIRELESS BACKHAUL. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates the Horizon Compact Internet protocol (IP) Radio from Dragonwave.
- Not your grandfatherâ€™s HAR system. // Roads & Bridges;Dec2015, Vol. 53 Issue 12, p54
The article evaluates the MH Corbin's Platinum Software System for highway advisory radio (HAR) from HAR engineering and development system provider M. H. Corbin Inc.
- GOOD AND OLD FASHIONED. // Finweek;4/5/2007, p66
The article evaluates the Tivoli Model One radio by Tivoli Audio LLC.
- FlexRadio Systems FLEX-3000 Software Defined HF/50 MHz Transceiver. // QST;Oct2009, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p45
The article evaluates the Flex-3000 software defined radio (SDR) from FlexRadio Systems Inc.
- West Mountain Radio's RlGblaster duo. // QST;Oct2009, Vol. 93 Issue 10, p57
The article evaluates the RIGblaster duo radio from West Mountain Radio Corp.
- THALES DEBUTS INTRINSICALLY SAFE MULTIBAND RADIO. JACKSON, DONNY // Urgent Communications;Apr2011, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p48
The article offers information on the Liberty multiband radio from Thales Communications which can operate on the very high frequency (VHF), ultra high frequency (UHF) and 700/800 megahertz (MHz) bands.
- Thales to Build SCIPIO Combat Simulator. // Military Technology;Aug2002, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p116
Reports on the contract awarded to Thales Communications SA by the French DGA Defense Procurement Agency to develop the joint forces combat simulator for interactive preparations. Installation of the combat system at Camp Mailly; Advancement of the tool to train command posts; Development of...