- Systems help establish potable water supplies in emergencies. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates a line of six PuriFire systems for establishing potable water supplies in emergencies from the Itasca, Illinois-based W.S. Darley and Co.
- Water Purification Unit. // Fire Chief;Aug2009, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p98
The article evaluates the PuriFire 3S3S, a three-state water purification system, from W.S. Darley & Co.
- PuriFire Systems Model 3S3S. // Fire Engineering;Apr2009, Vol. 162 Issue 4, Special section p2
The article offers information on the PuriFire 3S3S patent-pending, 3-stage water purification system from W.S. Darley & Co.
- Water purification systems. // LC-GC Europe;Oct2008, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p530
The article evaluates the water purification HF RO system from Anachem Ltd.
- Water purification accessory. // LC-GC Europe;May2010, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p280
The article evaluates the Q-POD Element water purification device from Millipore Corp.
- Featured Product: System for Dissolving Limescale. // Water Technology;Jun2008, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p53
The article evaluates the line of HydroFLOW water treatment products from Hydrowerks.
- Water Purification System Can Be Used On The Bench Or Wall Mounted. // Pharmaceutical Processing;Nov2008, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p28
The article evaluates the E-POD water purification system from Millipore Corp.
- POU Disinfection Cartridges. // Water Technology;Apr2009, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p45
The article evaluates the HaloPureï¿½, a point-of-use (POU) drinking water disinfection technology from HaloSource Inc.
- EQUIPMENT SOLUTIONS: Tech Update. Hodl, James J. // Chef Magazine;Aug2007, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p32
The article evaluates the TFS150 Reverse Osmosis system from Cuno.