- MORE THAN JUST A BATTERY CHARGER. // Motor Age;Jul2008 Hot Auto Products, p2
The article evaluates the Xtreme Charge battery charger from Pulse Tech Products.
- PulseTech introduces solar charger for vehicles, equipment left outdoors in long-term storage. // Farm Industry News Exclusive Insight;4/ 9/2012, p1
The article evaluates the SolarPulse SP-24-6 solar charger for equipment and vehicles that is introduced by PulseTech Products Corp.
- New SolarPulse Charges Batteries While Removing Sulfate Deposits. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p19
The article features the SolarPulse battery charger from Pulse Technology.
- XTREME: CHARGE XC100. Climino, Chris // Motorcyclist;Jul2008, Issue 1136, p130
The article evaluates Xtreme Charge XC100 maintenance charger from Pulse Technologies Product.
- Product Evaluation: Bike Gear: Xtreme Charge 5-Stage Maintenance Charger. Szulewski, Tricia // RoadBike;Nov/Dec2008, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p78
The article evaluates the Xtreme Charge 5-Stage Maintenance Charger from PulseTech Products.
- PulseTech introduces battery recovery charger. // Fleet Owner Exclusive Insight;7/10/2015, p1
The article evaluates the SC-2 two-station battery recovery charger from PulseTech Products.
- Battery Charger. // Food Logistics;10/15/2006, Issue 90, p36
The article evaluates the SolarPulse Industrial Solar Charging System from PulseTech products Corp. and offers information on its features.
- CR TESTED. Kay, Evan // Motorcycle Cruiser;Jul2008, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p90
The article evaluates the XC100-P Xtreme Charge Battery Charger from PulseTech Products Corp. and the Canyon Gore-Tex Boots from Sidi.
- Onsite Power. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Winter2012, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p26
The article offers information on solar chargers from PulseTech Products Corp., the UPS 12-745MRF batteries from C&D Technologies, Inc., and the Cat C175-16 diesel generator set from Caterpillar, Inc.