- Kussmaul Debuts Low-Ripple Battery Saver. // Fire Chief Exclusive Insight;1/18/2012, p1
The article presents information on the model 091-195-12 low ripple battery saver from Kussmaul Electronics Co. Inc.
- Makita power tools. // Horticulture Week;6/29/2012, p31
The article evaluates the battery system from Makita Corp.
- APPARATUS & COMPONENTS. // Fire Chief;May2008 Supplement, p3
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including the PowerPulse battery charger from PulseTech Products Corp., the Model 091-167-12 Load Manager amplifier from Kussmaul Electronic Co. Inc., and the Strong Arm articulating and telescoping aerial boom from Ferrara Fire Apparatus Inc.
- Faster, safer battery change. // Works Management;May2008, Vol. 61 Issue 5, p37
The article evaluates the battery roll-out system from Nissan Forklift Europe BV.
- APC launches Battery Management System. // Indian Textile Journal;May2010, Vol. 120 Issue 8, p119
The article introduces the APC Battery Management System, a smart charging and remote battery management for stationary batteries in data centers and facilities, from APC by Schneider Electric.
- See the power. Mitcham, M.L. // Boating;Jan1995, Vol. 68 Issue 1, p50
Looks at Heart Interface's Link 100 battery monitor which measures a battery's d.c. volts, d.c. amps and amp-hours. The Link 200, which monitors two batteries at the same time; Prices; Contact point.
- Battery life extender. Benenson, Tom // Flying;Jun96, Vol. 123 Issue 6, p52
Describes Pulse Tech Solargizer, a battery maintenance and aviation kit. Functions including elimination of sulfation; Current emitted; Prices; Contact information.
- Kussmaul Debuts Auto Charge 7. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;10/30/2012, p3
The article offer brief information on Auto Charge 7 LPC 445-4290-5 7-amp battery charger from Kussmaul Electronics.
- Kussmaul Electronics unveils 30 Air/Electric Auto Eject Model. // Fire Chief Expert Blog;11/12/2013, p1
The article previews 30 Air/Electric Auto Eject Model #091-169-30-120, an air electric connector manufactured by Kussmaul Electronics.