Modular Plug-&-Play Wiring System Removes Guesswork
- Modular Plug-&-Play Wiring System Removes Guesswork. // New Equipment Digest;Jun2006, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p87
The article evaluates the new Linkosity Wiring solution from Hubell Inc. and offers information on its flexibility, modular plug-and-play wiring system, and power distribution.
- PRODUCTS of the WEEK. // EC&M Electrical Construction & Maintenance;Jul2009, Vol. 108 Issue 7, p30
The article evaluates several electric equipment including the T8LED Troffer Retrofit Kit from Albeo Technologies Inc., the FieldPower universal decentralized power distribution unit from Weidmuller Inc., and the PowerTower battery backup system from Gaia Power Technologies Inc.
- Small is dutiful. // International Power Generation;Oct98, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p5
Presents information on co-generation, a combined heat and power distribution of energy, in the United Kingdom. Factors which govern the technology; Benefits offered by the technology.
- Application of Self-Healing Technologies on Power Distribution System. // Transmission & Distribution World Exclusive Insight;5/7/2012, p5
The article offers information on the panel session "Application of Self-Healing Technologies on Power Distribution System" to be held in the U.S. on May 9, 2012.
- Applications of the Optimal Configuration of Section Switches in the Digital System of the Distribution Network Wiring Diagram. Chuankun Xia; Pengfei Yang; Siqing Liu // Applied Mechanics & Materials;2014, Issue 643, p368
the optimal configuration of section switches requires the nonlinear integer programming and the technology, reliability and economy should be taken into account. Therefore, this paper put forward a planning method to determine the optimal additional number and installation position of section...
- Rack-Level Power and Cooling Designs: Staying Ahead of the Curve. Proffitt, Michael // ECN: Electronic Component News;Jan2003, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p33
Focuses on the significance of rock mounted power distribution units in the information technology industry. Power capacity of the server; Accessibility of the system; Way of promoting superior cable management. INSET: Simple Suggestions for Rack Environments.
- Looking at the future of energy delivery IT design, strategy. Yarka, Paul J. // Electric Light & Power;Apr2001, Vol. 79 Issue 4, p33
Focuses on the enhancement of energy delivery by developing information technology design and strategy. Effect of deregulation and competition on energy utilities; Consolidation of the energy delivery systems; Framework of the energy delivery integration.
- Scada/EMS special report. Paula, Greg // Electrical World;Oct93, Vol. 207 Issue 10, p29
Reports on the advantages and disadvantages of supervisory control and data acquisition/energy management (Scada/EMS) systems. Forecast on electric-utility Scada spending; Impact of distributed architecture on Scada/EMS systems; Increase on the amount of interactions among systems. INSET:...
- WAPA installs world's first variable series compensator. Beaty, Wayne // Electric Light & Power;Jun93, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the installation of the Advanced Series Compensation (ASC) system by Western Area Power Administration in its Kayenta substation in northeastern Arizona. Installation joint project with Siemens; Commercial installation of a Flexible AC Transmision System device; Use of...
- PJM installs new security system. Beaty, Wayne // Electric Light & Power;Jun93, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p28
Reports on the installation of a Transmission Security System from ABB Systems Control Company Inc. by the Pennsylvania-New Jersey-Maryland (PJM) power pool office. Incorporation of the IEEE POSIX standard, X-Windows and OSF/Motif; Factory testing; Running on Digital Equipment Corp. hardware;...