- Seattle's Best promo gives away fortunes. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/19/96, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p14
Reports on Seattle's Best Coffee's Mocha Fortune promotion that provides customers a free fortune cookie with the purchase of a Cafe Mocha.
- Cafe society takes over UK. Croft, Martin // Marketing Week;10/1/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 31, p44
Discusses the popularity of coffee bar business in Great Britain. Competition between United States-style chains and European companies; Sales through specialty coffee bars in 1993; Statistics on branded specialty coffee bars in Great Britain; Factors contributing to the rapid growth of coffee...
- Growth in spite of expensive lessons. Naudé, Collen // Finance Week;4/29/2002, p62
Features the coffeehouse Seattle Coffee Company in South Africa. Expansion plans for the chain from owners Barry Parker and Pete Howie; History of the establishment of the coffeehouse; Failure of the branch at Johannesburg airport.
- Coffee to wake up the world - and SA. // Finance Week;4/29/2002, p62
Focuses on the history of the establishment of the coffeehouse Seattle Coffee Company by Scott and Ally Svenson in London, England.
- Uncle Ben's Introduces Whole Grain White Rice. // Today's Dietitian;Sep2010, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p60
The article offers information on Whole Grain White Rice, a whole grain rice from Uncle Ben's Brand.
- Hot Sauces from Uncle Ben's. // Checkout;Jul2011, Vol. 37 Issue 7, p67
The article offers brief information on the hot sauces from Uncle Ben's Brand.
- Brewing a win-win deal. J.S. // Restaurant Business;05/15/98, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p160
Focuses on the conversion of Seattle Coffee Co. into a wholly-owned subsidiary of AFC Enterprises. Remarks from Chief Operating Officer Jim Clarke; Financial and strategic value of the deal for Seattle Coffee; Seattle Coffee's revenues in 1997.
- Package promises fresher coffee. // Food Engineering;Dec2002, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p22
Reports on the relocation of Seattle Coffee Co. from Vashon Island to the Seattle suburb of Fife, Washington. Benefits from the move; Plans of the company to expand applications of its resealing system.
- Intrawest Resorts to serve up Seattle's Best Coffee. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/12/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p64
Reports that Intrawest U.S.A. Inc. will serve Seattle's Best and Torrefazione Italia coffees in different resorts throughout the United States and Canada, under an agreement with Seattle's Best Coffee. Terms of agreement; Total number of resorts covered by the deal between the companies.