Prototype electric delivery truck for inner city has zero emissions
- New truck equipment for new vehicles. SAUER, BRUCE // Trailer / Body Builders;Apr2015, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p39
The article offers information on new products unveiled by truck body and equipment manufacturers at the 2015 Work Truck Show including Unicell's Aerocell van body for the Transit, Utilimaster Corp.'s Transit-based walk-in van Velocity, and the Morgan Olson for the Transit cutaway chassis.
- Testing the new breed of brawny middleweights. West, Ted // Outdoor Life;Nov93, Vol. 192 Issue 5, p50
Profiles four midsize test trucks. Sporty, short-wheelbase Ford Ranger Splash; Long-chassis Dodge Dakota Club Cab; Part-middle/part-full-size Toyota T100 SR5; Extended-cab, new-for-'94 Chevy S-10. INSET: Showdown scorecard..
- Fly like an eagle. Bald, Jim // Overdrive;Jan97, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p33
Reports on the 1997 International Eagle Tour from San Antonio, Texas to Little Rock, Arkansas, held to evaluate four Eagle trucks. Truck specifications; Features and amenities of the trucks; Fuel consumption and efficiency.
- Freightliner tops J.D. Power truck list. // Automotive News;12/2/1996, Vol. 71 Issue 5689, p26
Reports on a study conducted by J. D. Power of the United States, comparing trucks on the basis of quality and dealer service of a particular weight and class.
- 1994-model light-truck specifications. // Automotive News;10/11/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5521, Insight p2i
Lists specifications of light trucks compiled from information supplied by various sources. Base models; Engine classifications; Transmission; Drive system; Airbag availability; Anti-lock brakes; Dimensions and capacities.
- Safety, creature comforts highlight changes to '94 light trucks. // Automotive News;10/11/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5521, Insight p7i
Presents features and capabilities of various light truck models for 1994. Chevrolet pickups; Chrysler minivans; Dodge pickup; Ford pickup; More.
- The 1997 trucks. Candler, Julie // Nation's Business;Oct96, Vol. 84 Issue 10, p67
Evaluates 1997 light-, medium- and heavy-duty trucks. Includes the Acura four-wheel-drive SLX; Chevrolet Venture; Honda CR-V; Kia Sportage; Mercury Mountaineer; AM General Hummer; Jeep Wrangler; Suzuki X-90; Mercedes-Benz M-class All-Activity Vehicle; Toyota RAV4; Isuzu Trooper; Land Rover...
- The 1998 trucks. Candler, Julie // Nation's Business;Oct97, Vol. 85 Issue 10, p53
Evaluates trucks for the 1998 model year. Light-duty trucks from Acura, AM General, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Honda, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jeep, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mercury, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Oldsmobile, Pontiac, Suzuki, Toyota; Medium-and heavy-duty...
- Introductions Abound. Abelson, Paul // Concrete Producer;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p56
The article evaluates the Condor 880s class 8 and Condor 780 class 7 trucks for ready-mix trucks or pumps manufactured by American LaFrance and launched at World of Concrete in January, 2008 in Las Vegas.