License Plate Capture Delievered Directly to IP Systems
- CAMERA GETS X-WAVE AND HEATER OPTIONS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001 Market Place, Vol. 31 Issue 7, p9
Introduces the EX27, a popular integrated camera of the Extreme CCTV Surveillance Systems. Physical description of the product; Features of the product; Capability of the camera.
- CAMERA PROTECTION. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;10/16/2006, Vol. 165 Issue 15, p145
The article evaluates The Moondance Ballistic stainless steel machined metal ball PTZ dome from ExtremeCCTV, and offers information on the product's specifications, features, and advantages.
- Explosion-Protected CAMERAS. // Transmission & Distribution World;Sep2006, Vol. 58 Issue 9, p80
The article evaluates the EX70 series, an explosion-protected cameras and infrared illuminators from Extreme CCTV Inc.
- Cameras will be used in license plate recognition systems. // Government Product News;Apr2008, Vol. 47 Issue 4, p8
The article evaluates REG license plate capture cameras from the Burnaby, British Columbia-based Extreme CCTV Inc.
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;Nov2006, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p12
The article evaluates the DHC-Imaging, REG-Z1 License Plate Capture camera from Extreme CCTV Inc.
- EX85 Megapixel IP Imager Now Compatible with OnSSI's Open Architecture Solutions. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Apr/May2008, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p23
The article features the EX85 Megapixel IP Imager from Extreme CCTV.
- Maintenance-Free Surveillance System. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2008, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p83
The article evaluates the maintenance-free surveillance system from Extreme CCTV International Inc.
- License Plates Recognized with Camera. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Dec2006, Vol. 43 Issue 12, p77
The article evaluates the REG-Z1 License Plate Capture camera from Extreme CCTV Inc.
- Extreme CCTV's EX36 IP Delivers Networked Surveillance for Utilities. // Remote Site & Equipment Management;Aug/Sep2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the EX36 IP camera from Extreme CCTV.