Industry's First Full Line Of H.264 IP Megapixel Cameras Available
- Thermal cameras for digital video surveillance offered by Premier Electronics. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2009, Vol. 20 Issue 9, p18
The article evaluates the Hurricane security infrared camera from Premier Electronics Inc.
- Video camera shoots high-resolution video at 15 frames per second. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Jul2006, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p20
The article evaluates Premier Electronics Ltd.'s AV5100 2592-by-1944-pixel digital video camera and provides information on its features.
- SAFETY SECURITY & CLEANING: Super wide security cameras. // Marketing Week;9/25/2008, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p39
The article evaluates the Super Wide Dynamic Range W series cameras from Premier Electronics Inc.
- Tiny high-resolution color single-board camera. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Nov2006, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p26
The article evaluates the VPC895 one-third-inch CCD high-resolution color board camera from Premier Electronics Ltd.
- Premier Electronics offers CCD camera for night vision and other low-light applications. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;May2009, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p16
The article evaluates the charge-coupled device (CCD) camera developed by the Premier Electronics Ltd.
- PCMCIA 3/5VRoHS SRAM cards. // Electronics Weekly;3/7/2007, Issue 2278, p24
The article evaluates the PCMCIA RoHS SRAM memory cards from Premier Electronics Inc.
- Fingerprint access control system. // International Fire & Security Product News;Feb2003, Vol. 28 Issue 1, p4
Introduces the MagicPass 4500 Fingerprint door lock from Premier Electronics. Features of the unit; Details of how the system works; Options in using the system.
- Premier Electronics introduces 360-degree surveillance camera. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Feb2009, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p18
The article reviews the AV8360 360-degree Internet Protocol (IP) surveillance camera from Premier Electronics Ltd.
- Now there's a choice. // Consumer Reports;Dec96, Vol. 61 Issue 12, p33
Compares the new Advanced Photo System (APS) cameras to the traditional 35mm cameras. Background information for APS; Film loading; Magnetic data encoding; Processing/filing; Film availability; Choice of print shapes; Picture quality; Processing quality; Recommendations; Ratings; Shopping...