NEW EQUIPMENT & RESOURCES
- Batliboi systems for environment control. // Textile Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p51
The article evaluates the different systems of Batliboi Ltd. including axial flow fans, compressors, and rotary screen filters.
- A COOL, DRY PLACE. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2012 Supplement, p15
The article offers brief information on the Personal Air Conditioners (PAC) with filtered compressed air and vortex tube technology from Vortec Corp.
- Places of Assembly: The School Gymnasium. // Engineered Systems;Jul2008, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p26
The article evaluates the Air Handling Units (AHUs) 1 and 2.
- Friedrich Ships New AC Platform. WOLF, ALAN // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/7/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 12, p72
The article features the new air conditioning platform KÃ¼hl from Friedrich.
- Marvair. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;4/30/2012, Vol. 245 Issue 18, p24
The article evaluates the MVS60-90-120-144 split system air conditioner from Marvair.
- ANTIVIRAL FACIAL TISSUE. // Materials Management in Health Care;Apr2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p15
The article evaluates the Kleenex antiviral facial tissue from Kimberly-Clark Corp.
- LONGWALL FILTERS. // Coal Age;Jun2006, Vol. 111 Issue 6, p43
The article evaluates the LW50 filter and offers information on pressure drop, ports, and steel housing.
- Focus on Filtration and Palletizing. // Food Engineering;Aug2008, Vol. 80 Issue 8, p19
The article evaluates several products, including the Q-400XT stretch wrapping system from Lantech, the Aicross microfiltration unit from Tetra Pak Processing and the Profile Guardian panel-mounted air conditioners from Kooltronic Inc.
- Jingya Group excels in textile air engineering. // Textile Magazine;Aug2008, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p68
The article evaluates different products from Jingya Group including its multiple round cage dust-filter, Series JYW external suction type filter, and PKT series spraying air-conditioning unit.