- High Temperature USB Data Logger. // Processing (08968659);Mar2012, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p39
The article evaluates the compact Model DW-USB-1-HT High Temperature USB Data Logger from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Dwyer Instruments. // Flow Control;Feb2006, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p36
The article evaluates the Dwyer Instruments Inc.'s Series DL-A data logger alarm module and offers information on its design and performance.
- Instrumentation. // Processing (08968659);Aug2010, Vol. 23 Issue 8, p8
The article evaluates several products used by processing industries including the ISDL Temperature/Humidity Data Logger from Dwyer Instruments, Inc., the TemposonicsÂ® linear-position sensors from MTS Systems Corp., Sensors Division and the OM-CP-PHTEMP2000, a potential of hydrogen (pH) and...
- instrumentation. // Processing (08968659);Aug2009, Vol. 22 Issue 8, p10
The article evaluates several instruments including thermocouple and carbon monoxide sensors USB data loggers from Dwyer Instruments Inc., magnetically-actuated linear displacement sensor from Turck Inc. and the high-performance temperature/process controller from RKC Instruments Inc.
- Instrumentation. // Processing (08968659);Nov2012, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p34
The article evaluates various products for instrumentation, which include ArchestrA System Platform 2012 R2 software from Invensys Operations Management, pressure transmitters from Orange Research, and data logging device OM-CP-RTDTEMP101A from Omega Engineering Inc.
- Dwyer offers new tool, test instruments. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/20/95, Vol. 194 Issue 12, p21
Looks at the features of a pocket `Air Velocity Calculator', developed by Dwyer Instruments Inc. based in Indiana. Other products developed by the company.
- Dwyer Instruments, Inc. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Dec2002, Vol. 63 Issue 12, p1
Features the Series SFI-800 Sight Flow Indicator from Dwyer Instruments Inc. Product features; Contact information.
- Data loggers monitor anywhere. // Manufacturers' Monthly;Mar2011, p31
The article offers brief information on the DW-USB-5 thermocouple temperature sensor and model DW-USB-6 carbon monoxide sensor compact data loggers from Dwyer Instruments Inc.
- Butterfly valves. // Machine Design;06/19/97, Vol. 69 Issue 12, p108
Presents information on Series SAE butterfly valves, developed by Dwyer Instruments Incorporated. Features of valves; Effectiveness of valves.