- Totally Tubeless. // American Drycleaner (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Jun2009, Vol. 76 Issue 3, p21
The article evaluates the Clearfire H and Clearfire V boilers from Cleaver-Brooks.
- Noncondensing boiler. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Mar2010, Vol. 47 Issue 3, p56
The article evaluates the ClearFire Model CFW noncondensing carbon steel boiler from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- Cleaver Brooks: System Sets Industry Records for High Efficiency and Ultra-low Emissions. // Engineered Systems;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p74
The article evaluates the CBEX Firetube integrated burner, boiler, and heat recovery system from Cleaver-Brooks, Inc.
- Low-emission firetube system. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2012, Vol. 84 Issue 1, pBSE18
The article presents information on the CBEX Elite low-emission boiler firetube system made by Cleaver-Brooks.
- Heating Equipment, Boilers. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2010, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p70
The article evaluates several products including the Brimini wall-mounted condensing boilers from Crown Boiler Co., Heatrix electric duct heaters from the company Dell Heatrix Manufacturing, and the ClearFire Model CFC boiler from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- PRODUCT SNAPSHOTS. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/16/2006, Vol. 229 Issue 7, p9
The article evaluates several hydronic and radiant heating products, including the condensing boilers from Aerco Ltd., the flexible water tube boilers from Bryan Steam LLC, and the CFC ClearFire Boiler from Cleaver-Brooks company.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/30/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 13, p8
The article evaluates several products including the IdealSeal 777 aluminum foil insulation laminate from Ideal Tape, Hawk ICS boiler/burner control system from Cleaver-Brooks, and Pulse 2000 hydronic low emissions boiler from Fulton Boiler Works Inc.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/27/2008, Vol. 235 Issue 9, p8
The article evaluates several products including the condensing boilers from AERCO International, Models RA-250 and RAD-250 waste oil heaters from Thomas & Betts Corp., and the optimized boiler packages from Cleaver-Brooks Inc.
- Condensing Hydronic Boilers. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Apr2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, pA8
The article reviews several condensing hydronic boilers including one from Cleaver-Brooks Inc., one from Thermal Solutions Products LLC and Fulton Pulse boilers from Fulton Boiler Works Inc.