- A Cooler Approach. // Tools & Technology;2009, Vol. 2 Issue 4, p28
The article evaluates the Office Pro 63 portable spot cooling system from MovinCool.
- Cool & Portable. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Jun2009, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p22
The article evaluates the Classic Plus 26 portable air conditioner from MovinCool.
- Toyota iQ gets mini air-con. // Automotive Engineer;Nov2008, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p47
The article evaluates the iQ air conditioning unit from Denso Corp.
- AIR CONDITIONERS. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p14
The article evaluates the CM12 ceiling-mounted packaged spot air conditioner from MovinCool.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Stained Glass: Quarterly of the Stained Glass Association of Ame;Winter95, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p270
The article evaluates several products, including aluminum tables from Foster Manufacturing Company, portable air conditioners from MovinCool and the Glass Cleaner #50 cleaning compound from Sprayaway Inc.
- Small room air-conditioners. // Consumer Reports;Jul88, Vol. 53 Issue 8, p451
Report of tests of small room (bedroom-sized) air conditioners. Factors to keep in mind when selecting an air conditioner (room size, cost, performance, thermostat, `energy savers,' operation under adverse conditions); Tests for these and other features of 13 air conditioners; Ratings and...
- A guide to cooling off. // Consumer Reports;Jun97, Vol. 62 Issue 6, p24
Evaluates air-conditioners for small and medium-sized rooms. Basics to consider; How the air-conditioners were tested; How to determine how much cooling capacity you need; Installation tips; Overall ratings chart; Details on various models, including the Amana 5QZ21RC, the Gibson GACO56Y7A, the...
- Room air-conditioners. // Consumer Reports;Jun93, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p364
Evaluates 29 models of room air-conditioners with ratings from 5000 British thermal units to those rated at 8,200 Btu per hour. Cross section of the best-selling part of the market; Assessing ability to keep a room cool and dry; Considerations of air direction and speed, sound and ice formation;...
- Split ductless air-conditioners. // Consumer Reports;Jun93, Vol. 58 Issue 6, p370
Evaluates seven split ductless air-conditioners, which are widely used in Europe and Japan, and represent a middle ground in both price and capability between room air-conditioners and central systems. Advantages over central and room air-conditioners; Performance; Controls and features;...