- Single-door Controller. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov98 Marketplace, Vol. 28 Issue 15, p1
Introduces the Model 1N single door controller by Hirsch Electronics Corp. Handling of a supervised door over dial-up phone lines; Other features and functions of the controller.
- PDAs, Table Computers Tie Into Security Systems. Zalud, Bill // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar/Apr2002, Vol. 39 Issue 3/4, p70
Focuses on the integration of security systems into mobile devices. Specifications of Hirsch Electronics Velocity Version 2.0; Features of iPAQ Pocket personal computers; Utilization of ISC to display systems.
- SOFTWARE SPEEDS UP SECURITY. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2007, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p176
The article evaluates the Velocity 3.0 security management system from Hirsch Electronics Corp. and offers information on key features, specifications and applications.
- Biometrics at Its Best! // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2009 Supplement, p2
The article evaluates the Hirsch Verification Station from Hirsch Electronics Corp.
- Hirsch to acquire Westar Systems. O'Toole, Peter // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May98, Vol. 28 Issue 6, p40
States that Hirsch Electronics Corporation has expressed interest in purchasing Westar Systems Incorporated, a Santa Ana, California company. Background information on Hirsch Electronics; Where additional information can be obtained.
- Hirsch releases combo pad-prox reader. // Buildings;Apr98, Vol. 92 Issue 4, p16
Presents information on ScrambleProx, an access control system from Hirsch Electronics Corporation which combines the features of both scramble-keypad and proximity-card systems in one faceplate. Advantages that system offers to facilities managers.
- Gigatron hoping to get hauled into court. Fried, Ian // Orange County Business Journal;04/06/98, Vol. 21 Issue 14, p39
Presents information on the high-technology companies in California. Information on Gigatron Software Corporation's `Trial Book 32' program; Advice given by VR Sports, a division of Interplay Productions to Frank Robinson, a baseball consultant; Acquisition plans of Hirsch Electronics Corporation.
- Dual technology keypad adds security, functions. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Aug97, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p30
Presents an interview with Rob Zivney, vice president of marketing of Hirsch Electronics, manufacturer of the ScarmblePad keypad. Features of the product; Provision of more security due to the integration of a proximity reader; Typical uses of the product.
- Profile. // Corrections Today;Apr94, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p12
Features Hirsch Electronics Corporation, leader in providing secure access and alarm systems. Foundation background; Development of product lines; Adherence to `Command and Control Module' concept.