- Prevent Contagion with Holographic Controls. McPheters, R. Douglas // ECN: Electronic Component News;Feb2010, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p22
The article evaluates the holographic human-machine interfaces (HMI) from HoloTouch Inc.
- DaimlerChrysler ensures that drivers pay attention. // Automotive Engineer;Apr2007, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p42
The article evaluates the simulator developed by DaimlerChrysler AG.
- All-in-one control platform in a 15.6-in. HMI panel. // Control Engineering;Sep2014, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p12
The article offers information on the Unistream15 human machine interface (HMI) panel from control engineering firm UniStream.
- Multi-touch HMI for SCADA, MES applications. // Control Engineering;Jan2016, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p61
The article offers brief information on the FusionClient human-machine interface (HMI) from designer of computer modules Kontron AG.
- SOLAR-POWERED GATE OPERATORS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2012, Vol. 42 Issue 4, p106
The article offers brief information on the solar-powered control boxes from DoorKing Inc.
- New slide gate operators. // Ornamental & Miscellaneous Metal Fabricator;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p87
The article features the 8530 and 9550 slide gate operators from DoorKing.
- DoorKing. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p82
Introduces the Model 1812, a unique communication and access control system from DoorKing Inc. Usability of the product; Contact information; Description of the item.
- DoorKing Maximum Security Gate Operators. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article evaluates the DoorKing Maximum Security Series of gate operators from DoorKing Inc.
- NEW INTERNET PROGRAMMING FEATURE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p150
The article reviews the version 6.1 Remote Account Manager computer software from DoorKing Inc.