No More Long Report Printouts
- A new look and feel for digitizing tablets. O'Malley, Chris; D.G. // Popular Science;Jun93, Vol. 242 Issue 6, p50
Comments on a pair of ground-breaking digitizers that could open a new chapter for electronic tablets. Details on Wacom Technology Corp.'s PL-100V and Kurta Corp.'s XGT/ADB; Features; Cost.
- Printers to go. Brown, Carolyn M. // Black Enterprise;Apr93, Vol. 23 Issue 9, p41
Provides information on portable printers. The features to shop for; Appearance of the print; Laser printers; Number of fonts; Clip art and other graphics; Software formats; Speed; Checklist for shopping; Citizen America Corp.'s PN48; Toshiba America Information Systems' ExpressWriter 201;...
- Apple's new strategy in a new market. // Nation's Business;Jun91, Vol. 79 Issue 6, p42
Reviews two printers offered by Apple Computer. `Stylewriter'; `Personal LaserWriter LS'; Key features; Purchase information.
- A handful of scanner. Neumann, P. // PC World;Aug90, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p134
Reviews three hand scanners, The Complete PC's Complete Half-Page Scanner/400, Logitech's Logitech ScanMan Plus, and DFI's Handy Scanner 3000 Plus. Image quality; Using the hand scanners; Post-scan options.
- PostScript printers: Great fonts faster than ever. Smith, R.; Tynan, D. // PC World;Dec90, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p175
Reviews six PostScript printers that can handle heavy, complicated work loads. NewGen TurboPS/480; Apple LaserWriter IINTX; QMS-PS 820 Turbo; Others; Basic features; PostScript compatibility; Specific reviews; Recommendation. INSET: Buying smart: Finding the right LAN-duty PostScript printer....
- Mice on the move. Lusty, S. // PC World;May91, Vol. 9 Issue 5, p93
Compares the features of the Microsoft BallPoint Mouse and Logitech TrackMan Portable. Designs; Buttons; Size; Software.
- Media Reviews: Hardware. Fowkes, Robert; Allen, Yvette // Media & Methods;Sep/Oct97, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p73
Reviews the computer hardware, `Destination Big Screen PC/TV.'
- Printers...for IBM-compatible computers. // Consumer Reports;Sep91, Vol. 56 Issue 9, p610
Compares three different types of printers and recommends which type is best for you. Laser printer; Ink-jet printer; Dot-matrix printer. Features; Performances; Improvements that have been made. INSET: What works with a Mac?.
- Brand-names beat out no-names. // PCWorld;Dec1995, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p309
Lists the top ten 15-inch monitors reviewed by PC World. Details of Gateway 2000's `Vivitron' 1572; Comments on the performance and pricing of the monitors.