- Beyond idling. Dills, Todd; Mackay, Steven // Overdrive;Apr2008, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p34
The article evaluates several anti-idling devices including the ComfortPro from Carrier Transicold, the 3-auxiliary power unit (APU) from Kohler Power Systems and the PowerCube from Tridako Energy Systems.
- Supra gets cool new features. // Fleet Owner;Jan2009, Vol. 104 Issue 1, p39
The article evaluates the Supra 950MT straight truck refrigeration unit from Carrier Transicold.
- cover story. // American Trucker;May2011, p15
The article offers brief information on several trailer hardware and equipment on show at the Mid-America Trucking Show held in Louisville, Kentucky in March 2011 including Composite dry vans from Great Dane, HT DuraLite trailer from Hyundai Corp. and APX control system from Carrier Transicold.
- market place. // Overdrive;Jan2007, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p47
The article evaluates various heavy equipment and spare parts including the Peterbil's Class Model 355, the ComfortPro APU from Carrier Transicold, and the Michelin XZA2 Antisplash tire.
- Carrier introduces X2-Series trailer refrigeration units. // Refrigerated Transporter;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p36
The article evaluates the trailer refrigeration units including X-Series and X2-Series from Carrier Transicold.
- Batteries. // Fleet Owner;Apr2010, Vol. 105 Issue 4, p78
The article evaluates several batteries including the Oasis Group battery from Firefly Inc., the OverDrive AGM 31 battery from Trojan Battery Co. and the PowerRush Platinum AGM battery from Carrier Transicold.
- Fuel efficiency: Auxiliary HVAC and Power Systems. Skydel, Seth // Fleet Equipment;Jul2009, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p30
The article evaluates several power systems including Willis auxiliary power unit (APU), No-Idle solution from Bergstrom Corp., and ComfortPro auxiliary power unit from Carrier Transicold.
- The pick of the bunch. Barrow, George // Commercial Motor;3/10/2011, Vol. 214 Issue 5423, p46
The article evaluates several commercial products related to trucks including the Pro 12.24 battery pack from the company GYS, the Plug & Heat KM23 trailer-heating system from Webasto AG and the low fuel sensor from the company Carrier Transicold.
- Evolving hybrid reefers. Birkland, Carol // Fleet Equipment;May2010, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p36
The article offers information on several companies which were promoting hybrid reefer technology for trailer units in the U.S. It cites the functional capabilities of Thermo King truck and trailer units with SmartPower electric standby operation that allows units to be run on electric shore...