- Hybrid VRF offers robust alternative. Grayston, Mark // Heating & Ventilating Review;Dec2015, Vol. 55 Issue 2, p20
The article offers brief information on the Hybrid VRF (HVRF) technology for air conditioning systems from Mitsubishi Electric.
- Heating and cooling packaged together. // ACR News: Air Conditioning & Refrigeration News;Mar2015, p24
The article announces the release of the P125 heating, cooling and ventilation units for commercial and industrial applications from Reznor which include the models YDSA, YDHA and YDMA.
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;3/15/2010, Vol. 239 Issue 11, p8
The article evaluates several products related to the heating, ventilation, airconditioning, and refrigeration industry including the Attic Tent insulation cover from Jackson Systems LLC, Saber SMART ultraviolet purifier from Sanuvox Technologies Inc., and Velocityâ„¢self-sealing gasketed...
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/11/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 6, p8
The article evaluates several equipment for heating and ventilation industry, including the Glycol Solution/Water Make-up Unit (GMU) from Bell & Gossett, the XV90i gas furnace and the 14 SEER line of straight-match heat pumps and air conditioners.
- HVAC&R Product Showplace. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2008, Vol. 50 Issue 9, p90
The article evaluates several products, including the solar water heating system from Stiebel Eltron, the HumEvap MC3 in-duct evaporative humidifier from JS Humidifiers and the WeatherMakerÂ® LRT series of large rooftop air-conditioning units from Carrier.
- Game Changers Introduced to Market. Harris, Angela D. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;7/21/2014, Vol. 252 Issue 12, p18
The article offers information on residential heating and air conditioning products including the Halcyon Mini-Split Heat Pump System from Fujitsu General America Inc., the R8HE Packaged Gas/Electric System from Nordyne and the HomeSeal duct sealing equipment from Aeroseal LLC.
- Nordyne and Westinghouse cut energy costs for customers. // Caribbean Business;10/8/2009, Vol. 37 Issue 40, p38
The article discusses the 2009 iQ Drive System, an airconditioning unit introduced by Nordyne and Westinghouse in Puerto Rico. The unit was recognized at the 2008 AHR Expo Innovation Awards in the Cooling Performance category. Nordyne office and credit manager Gloria Soto comments on the...
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;6/20/2011, Vol. 243 Issue 8, p8
The article evaluates several products which can be used by heating, ventilating, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) contractors including DA 3500i portable dehumidifier from Atlas Sales & Rentals Inc., 800mm Series air-cooled condensers from Luvata Grenada LLC, and 4501-04 two-wire...
- what's new. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/20/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 16, p10
The article evaluates several equipment for heating and ventilation industry including the CC750 Comfort Control Center voltage blower motor speed control, the Coleman Comforteer TCGD Series air conditioner and the Wringer indoor air quality (IAQ) system.