FIREFIGHTING TOOLS & EQUIPMENT
- Don't Get Hosed. // Fire Chief;May2007, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p88
The article evaluates several fire prevention products including the Akron Brass stream master monitor from Akron Brass, line cage from Rice Hydro Inc. and Red Head Brass Hy-D from Red Head Brass.
- EQUIPMENT NEWS. // Fire Chief;Nov2008, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p168
The article evaluates several fire prevention equipment products including Hy-D hydrant mass-decontamination nozzle from Red Head Brass, the Transmedicmulti-use ambulance from Road Rescue, and Firefighting Thermo-Gel from Thermo Technologies.
- FALSE-ALARM MITIGATION IS KEY ADVANTAGE OF FIRE SYSTEMS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2008, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p132
The article evaluates the Farenhyt 1FP Series and IntelliKnight products from Silent Knight.
- INNOVATION IN SOUND AND VISION. Philo, Charlotte // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates several fire prevention equipment from Cranford Controls which include VSO base sounder beacon, VCL voice sounder, and VPR range sounder.
- New Panels Displayed at ISC West. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p105
The article evaluates several fire alarm panels including the FPA-1000-UL Compact Fire Panel from Bosch Security Systems Inc., the IFP-2000 Networkable and Scalable Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel from Silent Knight and the MS-9200UDLS and MS-9600UDLS fire alarm control panels from...
- 2 NEW FIRE PANELS FROM HONEYWELL. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2009, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p99
The article evaluates several fire alarm releasing panels from Honeywell International Inc. such as the Flex Series GF506R agent release panel and the GF506D pre-action and deluge panel.
- NFPA Product Roundup. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p51
The article evaluates several fire protection products including the SpectrAlert mass notification system from System Sensor, the FPD-7024 fire alarm control panel from Bosch Security Systems Inc., and the NOTI-FIRE-NET fire alarm network from Notifier.
- Look to New Technology for Fire Safety Month. Arigoni, Jason // Units;Oct2015, Vol. 39 Issue 10, p18
The article offers information on technology in fire protection as of October 2015 including the Kidde Worry Free 10-Year Sealed Lithium Battery Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Combination Alarm with Voice Warning, the Nest Protect Smoke Detector, and the Kidde Recreactinal Fire Extinguisher.
- PRODUCT FOCUS. // Fire Chief;Nov2008, Vol. 52 Issue 11, p170
The article evaluates several fire prevention products including Impact Pro portable gas detectors from Honeywell Analytics Inc., HazMatID handheld chemical detection unit from Smiths Detection Inc., and the Matrix ARIS mobile detection system from Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.