COMPUTERS & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- Back to the Future. Shatto, Rachel // Curve;Sep2012, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p76
The article evaluates personal electronic gadgets, including the Throne White Devil headphones from I-MEG0, the New Yorker keyboard from Datamancer and the Victoria Nostalgic Radio from Grace Digital Audio.
- Triveni Digital offers mobile device support for GuideBuilder. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;1/19/2012, p3
The article offers brief information on the GuideBuilder metadata platform from Triveni Digital.
- SUMMER OF PRODUCTS. // Radio World;9/1/2015, Vol. 39 Issue 22, p21
The article evaluates various radio technology products including the HD radio fix from Inovonics, headphones from Audio-Technica, and second generation Market-Area Monitor (MAM) from Daysequerra.
- DRAGONWAVE'S IP/ETHERNET WIRELESS BACKHAUL. // Telecommunications - Americas Edition;May2007, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p25
The article evaluates the Horizon Compact Internet protocol (IP) Radio from Dragonwave.
- KENWOOD NEXEDGEÂ® Provides Digital Solution for County First Responders. // Fire Engineering;Dec2016, Vol. 169 Issue 12, p83
The article evaluates the Kenwood NEXEDGE digital radio system.
- Multi-band tactical radio. // Mobile Radio Technology;Nov2006, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p65
The article evaluates Harris Corp.'s Falcon III multi-band tactical radio with 20 watts of output power.
- RADIO CHOOSES BEST PATH. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p96
The article evaluates the 78451-GSM alarm radio from Honeywell.
- Bridging the DTV gap. Kerschbaumer, Ken // Broadcasting & Cable;3/18/2002, Vol. 132 Issue 11, p34
Focuses on the application of ATSC Cable Stream-Bridge system from Triveni Digital in the U.S. Identification of program information from the station by the DTV receiver; Ability of cable multiplixers to pass along Program and System Information Protocol; Relationship between broadcaster and...
- Internet-enabled TVs to enable new ways for broadcasters to serve viewers, says Chernock. Kurz, Phil // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/13/2012, p14
The article announces that Richard Chernock, chief science officer for Triveni Digital, will deliver a keynote titled "Connected Television: Relationship to the Broadcaster" at the 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Broadband Multimedia Systems and Broadcasting in Seoul, Korea.