- Love Me Tender. // Fire Chief;May2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p64
The article evaluates several water-transport vehicles including the KME LX elliptical tanker line from Kovatch Mobile Equipment, the 2010 Tech Drive Lone Star pumper-tanker from Rosenbauer America LLC, and the Pierce Impel pumper/tanker from Pierce Manufacturing Inc.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Jun2007, Vol. 51 Issue 6, p88
The article evaluates several fire engines including the custom pumper from KME Fire Apparatus, Fastak mini pumper from American LaFrance, and Pierce Dash foam pumper from Bristol-Myers Squibb Co.
- NEW DELIVERIES. // Fire Chief;Feb2007, Vol. 51 Issue 2, p118
The article evaluates several commercial products including the purchaser tanker by Pierce, custom pumper by KME Fire Apparatus, and the Ford Fas-Tak service rescue vehicle by the American LaFrance.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Mar2003, Vol. 156 Issue 3, p200
Highlights fire truck models available as of March 2003. Grosse Ile's KME Fire Apparatus rearmount rescue pumper; Gordens Corner Fire Co.'s PIERCE rescue pumper.
- CNC Press Brake Fires-Up Production. // MAN: Modern Applications News;Aug2004, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p14
Provides information on the operations of custom-designed vehicle manufacturer Kovatch Mobile Equipment Corporation (KME) in Nesquehoning, Pennsylvania. Views of Ernest Smith, KME shop supervisor, on the choice of press brakes for the company; Factors that lead to the increase in the...
- Company Association News. // Fire Engineering;Oct98, Vol. 151 Issue 10, p131
Presents news items related to the fire prevention equipment industry in the United States. Includes Hewlett-Packard Co.'s packaging of the HP Heartstream Automatic External Defibrillator (AED) Indemnification Program; Dictaphone Corp.'s formation of a market sales division; Kovatch Mobile...
- White paper: Report to the American fire service. // Fire Engineering;Mar2000, Vol. 153 Issue 3, p140
Presents the Fire Apparatus Manufacturers' Association's list of fire equipment companies to serve as a resource for fire service administrators who are considering replacement or purchase of fire protection and control equipment. Includes 3D Manufacturing Inc.; Emergency One Inc.; KME Fire...
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Aug2003, Vol. 156 Issue 8, p152
Features several fire equipments. Pierce quint purchased by the City of Kings Mountain Fire Department developed by PIERCE; Design of KME platform developed by KME Fire Apparatus; Purchase of Emergency One Inc. pumper tanker by Jackson Fire Deparment.
- APPARATUS DELIVERIES. Malecky, John M. // Fire Engineering;Apr2001, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p140
Features several fire trucks delivered to different fire departments in the United States as of April 2001. Equipment of the American Lafrance quint delivered to Roxbury Chemical Engine Co. Number 1 of New Jersey; Replacements for Mountain View, Colorado Fire Protection District's aging...