- New Products Review. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p99
The article evaluates several personal care products including the MyClyns Germ Protection Spray from Union Springs Pharmaceuticals LLC, the whitening mouthwash from Dr. Nick's White & Healthy LLC and the Sana Super Quick Lip Concealer EX from Tokiwa Yakuhin Kogyo.
- YOU SEE FOLKS WEARING MASKS IN THE AIRPORT, AND MANY STILL WEAR. // ENTREE: An Uncompromising & Confidential Luxury Traveler's Newsl;Mar/Apr2010, p8
The article evaluates the germ killing solution spray MyClyns from Union Springs Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Protective Spray. // Fire Chief;May2008, Vol. 52 Issue 5, p84
The article evaluates the MyClyns protective spray from Union Springs Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Hygiene products. // RoSPA Occupational Safety & Health Journal;Nov2007, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p39
This article evaluates Stereoplast hygiene products.
- ACZONE. // Physician Assistants' Prescribing Reference;Spring2009, Vol. 16 Issue 1, pA10
The article evaluates the antibacterial agent Dapsone from Allergen Inc.
- Micro-organisms. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;May2007, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p54
The article evaluates two products including Quanti-Cult and Quanti-Cult Plus from Oxoid Ltd.
- Focusing on fun and green awareness in the kids' market. // MarketWatch: Personal Care;Jan2010, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p4
The article evaluates several personal care products including the MyClyns Germ Protection Spray from Union Springs Pharmaceuticals LLC, the Nature Babycare Diapers from Naty AB, and a hair gel from Lafon Launay Cosmetics SA de CV.
- HAZMAT EQUIPMENT. // Fire Chief;May2008 Supplement, p6
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including the Hazmat Simultest Kit detector from Draeger Safety Inc., MiniRAE 3000 and ppbRAE 3000 photoionization detector from RAE System Inc., and MyClyns protective spray from Union Springs Pharmaceuticals LLC.
- Tinidazole (Tindamax) for Trichomoniasis and Bacterial Vaginosis. JOHNSON, GRETCHEN L. // American Family Physician;1/15/2009, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p102
The article evaluates the antiprotozoal and antibacterial drug Tinidazole (Tindamax) from Mission Pharmacal Co.