- The Ceravolo 300 Astrograph: two scopes in one. Fera, Bob // Astronomy;Aug2010, Vol. 38 Issue 8, p62
The article evaluates the astroimaging device called the Ceravolo 300 Astrograph designed by optical designer Peter Ceravolo, founder of Ceravolo Optical Systems.
- Check 21 Imaging Technology Branches Out to E-docs. Sisk, Michael // U.S. Banker;Aug2008, Vol. 118 Issue 8, p36
The article evaluates the OnTrac, an electronic image technology jointly developed by Software Earnings and Wachovia Bank in effect of the Check 21 Act in the U.S.
- VOLCANO HAS LAUNCHED ROTATIONAL IVUS/INTEGRATED FFR. // Imaging Update;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p6
The article provides information on the s5-Revo and s5-fractional flow reserve (FFR) options for the s5i integrated imaging platform from Volcano Corporation.
- ACCURAY DEBUTS INTEMPO ADAPTIVE IMAGING SYSTEM. // Imaging Update;Oct2008, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p3
The article offers information on the InTempo Adaptive Imaging System, which was introduced by Accuray Inc.
- Into the Light. Laird, Joyce // Vision Systems Design;Oct2008, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p47
The article evaluates the vision-guided robotic systems that inspect and package solar cell wafers designed by Peter Kane, principal engineer of Evergreen Solars.
- Multi-Application Imaging and Analysis. // Laboratory Equipment;Jan2008, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p6
The article evaluates the G:BOX Chemi XT16 automated chemiluminescence and fluorescence imaging and analysis system from Syngene LLC.
- Chemiluminescent imaging system. // Pharmaceutical Technology Europe;Jul2009, Vol. 21 Issue 7, p36
The article evaluates the Chemiluminescent imaging system from Syngene.
- Automated Colony Counter and Zone Sizing System. // Laboratory Equipment;Jul2009, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p7
The article evaluates the ProtoCOL 2 system from Synbiosis.
- LÃ¼scher adds DX to JetScreen range. // Printing World;Jun2007, p20
The article evaluates the JetScreen DX imaging systems from LÃ¼scher AG.