Making The Right Decision
- Product Showcase. // Fire Engineering;Jul2006, Vol. 159 Issue 7, p124
The article evaluates several products related to fire fighting including IN-Ground Exhaust Removal System from Inger Dog Inc., Twin Impeller Portable Fire Pump from CET, and Four Wheel Drive Fire Rescue Vehicle from Spartan Chassis, and provides information about their features.
- PRODUCTS/SERVICES/MEDIA. // Fire Engineering;Jan2009, Vol. 162 Issue 1, p169
The article evaluates several products for the fire fighting sector including Rol-Loc SCBA bracket by Ziamatic Corp., low profile Commando HP3 EMS/Rescue helmet by MSA, and the new right-angle Flashlight Retractor kit by Gear Keeper.
- A CENTURY OF ENGINEERING FOR THE BRAVEST! // Fire Engineering;Dec2011, Vol. 164 Issue 12, p93
The article evaluates emergency equipment by CET Fire Pumps Mfg., including a portable pump, the CET CAFS (compressed air foam system), and a skid unit for fire trucks.
- NEW PRODUCTS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2010, Vol. 163 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article evaluates various firefighting pumps including the Darley ZS 2500, Kubota HSE250 and the HSP high pressure pump.
- Central Platte unveils pumper. // Fire Chief;Aug2008, Vol. 52 Issue 8, p124
The article evaluates the Pierce Velocity pumper.
- Product Focus: NFPA Expo Product Review. // PM Engineer;May2014, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p34
The article offers information on fire protection products including the FireLock Series 645 Fire-Pac fire protection valve and trim from Victaulic Fire, the HSC Firepak fire pump solution from Armstrong Fluid Technology and the Open Gate Snap Bracket from EasyFlex.
- Keep Your Cool. Laskaris, Michael A. // Fire Chief;Oct2005, Vol. 49 Issue 10, p82
Offers advice to fire fighters on how to avoid overheating of fire pumps. Causes of overheating; Accessories that add heat to the fire pump; Heating problems of single and two-stage fire pumps.
- Darley Strengthens Relationships and Introduces New Technology at Intershutz. // Fire Chief;Aug2005, Vol. 49 Issue 8, Special Section p1
Presents information about Interschutz, an international fire trade show, held from June 6-11, 2005 in Hanover, Germany. Information about the number of exhibitors and visitors to the show; Compressed air foam systems (CAFS) on display; Interface between electronic pump and CAFS.
- DARLEY UNVEILS NEW PRODUCTS. // Fire Engineering;Apr2015, Vol. 168 Issue 4, Special section p3
The article evaluates several products from the Darley including the Porpoise floating pumps, the 2BE18VX Base Model portable pump, and the Smart Start wireless remote portable pump control.