- Water mist fire suppression for hazards applications. // DEMM: Engineering & Manufacturing;Aug2008, p4
The article evaluates the Fogtec water mist fire fighting systems from Sydney, New South Wales-based distributor Fire Fighting Technologies International Pty. Ltd.
- PROTECTING THE DIGITAL HUB. // Fire Safety Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p38
The article evaluates the Novec 1230 fire protection fluid from 3M.
- Listening to eachother using the 'X' factor. // Fire Safety Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p38
The article evaluates the System X developed by Fireco Ltd.
- Firewall barrier provides integrated fire resistance. // Fire Safety Engineering;Apr2007, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p53
The article evaluates the Durawall fire barrier developed by Durawall.
- Discreet detection at new Saatchi art gallery opens doors for public. // Fire Safety Engineering;Nov2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the Notifier ID2000 and ID3000 fire protection system from Honeywell Inc.
- Disabled refuge system at Chester University. // Fire Safety Engineering;Nov2007, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p53
The article evaluates the new SigTEL Compact disabled refuge system from C-TEC Corp.
- Cable management sleeve. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jun2008, Vol. 16 Issue 6, p58
The article evaluates the CP 653 Speed Sleeve from Hilti Inc.
- Fire Protection Paramount For Pellets. // Wood Bioenergy;Ju013, Vol. 5 Issue 3, p38
The article previews fire protection solutions from Flamex Inc.
- System 'X' unveiled. // Fire Safety Engineering;Jul/Aug2007, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p30
The article evaluates the System X, a communication platform to integrate a range of wire fire safety products from Fireco.