- Win a Pair of VedaloHD Azzurro2 Sunglasses. // Flying;Dec2009, Vol. 136 Issue 12, p22
The article evaluates a pair of VedaloHD Azzurro2 sunglasses.
- TRICK AND TREAT. Nicola, Gloria // 20/20;Jun2007, Vol. 34 Issue 7, p59
The article evaluates several sunglasses, including Luxottica Group's PERSOL 2805-S and Safilo USA's DIOR Sport 2/S.
- Fishin' Vision. K. F. // Boating;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 83 Issue 7, p73
The article evaluates the Roland Martin signature shades.
- Protect Your Vision. // Robot;May/Jun2014, Issue 46, p77
The article offers information on the Zurich Extreme Glare (Z|XG) sunglasses available in the U.S. market in May 2014.
- Aviators. // Business Today;10/3/2010, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p30
The article evaluates the Aviator sunglasses.
- Unobscured vision and comfortable fit. // British Dental Journal;10/10/2009, Vol. 207 Issue 7, p338
The article evaluates the Hogies protective eyeglasses.
- Cool and Shady. // Gay Times (09506101);Jun2009, Issue 369, p77
The article evaluates various sunglasses which includes Die Hippy by Sabre, Clark Squares by Fabris, and Fader in Teal by Gio-Goi.
- what's new. // 20/20;Jun2008, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p102
The article presents a comparison of optical instruments including Ergonomic pliers from Vigor Optical, Tool Magnetizing Power #2184 from Western Optical Supply (WOS) Inc. and Drivewear Polycarbonate from Younger Optics.
- +Obsessed. // Self;5/ 1/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p42
The article offers brief information on several frames and eyewear including the tricolor lenses from VonZipper, the signature bamboo brand from Gucci, and the Solstice sunglasses from Dior.