- Refrigeration. // Fleet Owner;May2013, Vol. 108 Issue 5, p96
The article evaluates several transport refrigeration units including Thermo King Corp.'s Precedent, Carrier Transicold Air Conditioning Inc.'s trailer refrigeration solutions, and Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies' all-electric refrigeration technology.
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Sep2010, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p54
The article evaluates several trailer truck equipment and accessories including Ride-Rite air helper spring kits from Firestone Industrial Products Company, T-Series temperature control units from Thermo King, and Lobster angle head rivet guns from S-B Industries.
- One-size-fits-all bulkhead. // Fleet Owner;Aug2005, Vol. 100 Issue 8, p44
Reports that Thermo King has introduced an insulated bulkhead to its PrimAir line, the PrimAir Universal. Bulkhead with enough adjustments to enable it to fit a variety of trailer heights and widths; Ability to seal new trailers, as well as older, bow-shaped trailers.
- Truck bodies for every need. // Dairy Foods;Mid-Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p123
Features Johnson Truck Bodies, a manufacturing corporation developed specially for the dairy industry in Rice Lake, Wisconsin. Offering of design for different methods of distribution; Building of combination bodies that eliminate the need for having two trucks on a similar route; Key...
- Product Profiles. // Trailer / Body Builders;Jun2013, Vol. 54 Issue 8, p58
The article offers information on several products from the truck trailer industry, including tridem slider suspension systems from SAF-Holland SA, the AeroSaver trailer side skirt from Fleet Engineers Inc., and the Eaton Fuller FLEX Reman transmissions from Eaton Corp.
- Thermo King remote status light displays. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2008, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p46
The article evaluates the remote status light from Thermo King Corp.
- Light reefer for Langdons. // Commercial Motor;6/14/2007, Vol. 205 Issue 5233, p16
The article focuses on a Daf 7.5-tonne reefer that has entered service with Langdons of Bridgwater, England. A lightweight chassis and body combined with a direct-drive Thermo King V500 refrigeration unit have given a payload of 2,700kg on the truck. The firm specialises in...
- People and Positions. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2013, Vol. 54 Issue 10, p47
The article announces the appointment of Luke Chilson as regional sales manager for the eastern U.S. for Johnson Refrigerated Truck Bodies, Jason Grasman as the Meritor Inc.s 2012 Manufacturing Engineer of the Year, and the hiring of Bob Herold as vice-president of sales of Betts Company.
- R-O-M enhances DuroLumen system. // Trailer / Body Builders;Aug2009, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p40
The article evaluates R-O-M Corporation's DuroLumen light-emitting diode (LED) interior trailer lighting system.