- Eaton adds low-speed enhancements to automated transmissions. // Fleet Equipment;Oct2015, Vol. 41 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information on the addition of Urge to Move and Blended Pedal features to the UltraShift Plus and Fuller Advantage automated manual transmissions from Eaton Corp.
- Shifting gears. Abelson, Paul // Public Works;Jan2010, Vol. 141 Issue 1, p25
The article evaluates the range of UltraShift Plus transmissions from Eaton Corp. including the Vocational Construction Series (VCS), the Vocational Multipurpose Series (VMS), and the Vocational Extreme Performance (VXP).
- A lot Rides on the Suspension. // Concrete Producer;Apr2007, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p70
The article evaluates several truck suspension solutions including the Chalmers 800 rubber-spring tandem truck suspension from Chalmers Suspensions International Inc., the Haulmaxx rubber suspension from Hendrickson Truck Suspension Systems and the DuraLift II 20K suspension from Link Manufacturing.
- Hendrickson expands suspension products. // Bulk Transporter;Nov2006, Vol. 69 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates several suspension products from the company Hendrickson International, including the Softek Plus, Vocational Airtek and HNP wheel end.
- Tapered-beam primary sheds 35-plus pounds. // Refrigerated Transporter;Feb2002, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p56
Presents the tapered-beam Intraax AANT 23K primary air-ride trailer suspension system from Hendrickson. Application of the tapered-beam technology in the system; Benefits from the design of the system; Capacity of the system in ride heights; Features of the system.
- Bulletins. // Fleet Owner;Apr2002, Vol. 97 Issue 4, p40
Introduces the INTRAAX AAZNT 46K integrated suspension system for trucks from Hendrickson International. Features of the system; Axle spreads which are compatible with the system.
- Tapered-beam Primary Shaves 35 Pounds from IntraaxÂ®. // Fleet Equipment;Feb2002, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p30
Introduces the primary air-ride trailer suspension system tapered beam INTRAAX AANT 23K from Hendrickson International. Description of the INTRAAX tapered-beam technology; Design of the tapered beam; Capacity of the tapered beam INTRAAX AANT.
- HTIS Puts Trailer Air to Work Maintaining Proper Tire Inflation. // Fleet Equipment;Aug2002, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p40
Reports on Hendrickson International's launch of Tire Inflation System for INTRAAX and VANTRAAX trailer suspension systems. Product features; Specifications.
- Primaax Premiere. // Fleet Owner;Mar2003, Vol. 98 Issue 3, p30
Features the suspension system for on- and off-road vocational truck applications from Hendrickson International. Design and specifications; Application of a new geometric design to reduce suspension-induced driveline vibration; Capacity to reduce frame rise during peak driveline.