Image Sensor Technology Available Without Active Illumination
- Imager integrates read-out IC. // Vision Systems Design;May2008, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p26
The article offers information on a short-wavelength infrared (SWIR) imaging array and camera from NoblePeak Vision.
- 'World's Most Promising Security Technology Start-up' Named. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2008, Vol. 38 Issue 2, p25
The article focuses on the 2007 Global Security Challenge, which named NoblePeak Vision as the most promising security technology in Massachusetts. It says that NoblePeak received the award of $500,000 sponsored by the U.S. Government and mentorship of Paladin Capital Group. Moreover, it states...
- EDN test & measurement. // EDN;02/15/96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p198
Presents information on electronic systems as they relate to testing and measurement. Details on Visual Test Extensions (VTX); Information on Lifesaver carbon-monoxide detectors; What these detectors do; Cost of the systems; Contact information.
- Which fence sensor should you use? Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct97, Vol. 27 Issue 11, p93
Evaluates various types of point-sensor technologies and line-type fence systems used to protect commercial and governmental facilities. Inertia switches; Mercury-type sensors; Mechanical sensors; Piezoelectric fence sensors; Microphonic and fiber-optic systems; Taut wire detection systems;...
- New Frontiers in Radiation Detection. // Australasian Science;Mar2008, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p44
The article evaluates the microdosimeter, a miniature radiation detector jointly developed by the University of Wollongong, Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organization (ANSTO), and the University of New South Wales (NSW).
- Sensors make medical news. Ajluni, Cheryl J. // Electronic Design;5/13/96, Vol. 44 Issue 10, p20
Reports on changes in the sensor industry, due to applications for the request of sensors in the medical field. Information on the microelectromechanical system (MEMS); Changes made to the automotive industry; Development of chemical analysis; Effects of the development of on-chip systems.
- Minelab Excalibur II. // Treasure Hunting;Feb2008, p66
The article evaluates the Minelab Excalibur II waterproof metal detector.
- Minelab X-Terra 70. Cummins, Joe; Brain, Richard // Treasure Hunting;Mar2008, p16
The article evaluates the Minelab X-Terra 70 metal detector.
- New CMD WolfTrax. // Treasure Hunting;Jul2007, p51
The article features the CMD Wolftrax metal detector from Crawfords Metal Detectors.