Camera Offers Both Wide Angle and Telephoto Views
- Thermal and Video Zoom Pole Cameras. // Transmission & Distribution World;Feb2009, Vol. 61 Issue 2, p56O
The article evaluates the high-technology camera from Zistos Corp.
- Survey Difficult or Dangers Areas and Environments. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2010, Vol. 47 Issue 10, p116
The article evaluates the HD Pole Camera Inspection System from Zistos Corp.
- Crews Use Cameras to Identify Faults. Kinnerk, Kevin // Transmission & Distribution World;Jun2009, Vol. 61 Issue 6, p64E
The article evaluates the Utility Inspection Video System from Zistos Corp.
- Zistos Introduces New Camera Solution. // Homeland Defense Journal;Mar2008, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p52
The article reviews the Day and Night Camera (WPC-2.5 DN) from Zistos Corp.
- Pole Camera Offers Quick, Safe Inspection Option. // Municipal Sewer & Water;Sep2010, p104
The article offers information on the self-illuminating color zoom pole camera from Zistos Corp., which features rechargeable Nickel metal hydride (NIMH) batteries, tripod-mounted video display and a 14-foot telescoping fiberglass extension pole.
- Network Surveillance Cameras. // Homeland Defense Journal;Jul2008, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p82
The article evaluates the Portable Network Surveillance Camera (PNSC) system from Zistos Corp.
- Deluxe Vehicle Search System. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2007, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p56
The article evaluates the WA-VSWD14, a vehicle search system from Zistos Corp.
- PRODUCTS. // Pest Control;Apr2002, Vol. 70 Issue 4, p50
Features several products introduced on the pest control industry in the U.S. Spray featuring a residual control for a broad spectrum of insects from CB Professional Products; Nonpesticide fogging aerosols and repellents for all bird species from ABC Advanced Bird Control; Regular and...
- Untitled. // Pit & Quarry;Jun2003, Vol. 95 Issue 12, p51
Introduces several quarrying equipment and supplies. Advantages of the video inspection kit by Zistos Corp.; Features of the reusable earplug from Howard Leight; Design of the air monitor from Draeger Safety Inc.