Emergency Notification for Online Users
- NetSight 3.0. // Software World;Sep2007, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p24
The article evaluates the NetSight 3.0 computer software from Enterasys Networks Inc.
- ENTERASYS NETWORKS. // District Administration;May2008, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p73
This article evaluates the Secure Networks Solutions software by Enterasys Networks.
- Four Ways to Police the Network. Hultquist, Steve // InfoWorld;2/5/2007, Vol. 29 Issue 6, p57
The article reviews several network access control (NAC) software Enterasys Sentinel Trusted Access, McAfee Policy Enforcer 2.0 and Symantec Network Access Control 5.1 MR2. INSET: Accelerate your 802.1X rollout.
- GroupTest: NAC. Lipinski, Michael // SC Magazine: For IT Security Professionals (15476693);Sep2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p48
The article evaluates several computer security software products including the Avenda eTIPS 5000 Series v3.0 appliance platform from Avenda Systems, the Network Sentry v4.1.1 appliance-based solution from Bradford Networks, and the Enterasys Network Access Control (NAC) v3.3 appliance solution...
- Enterasys joins 10G Ethernet market. // Network World;11/26/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 48, p6
Introduces the 10 Gigabit Ethernet switch from Enterasys Networks in the United States. Features of the switch; Prices of the product.
- Enterasys rolls out data center manager. DUFFY, JIM // Network World;11/22/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 22, p14
The article reports on the launch of Enterasys Networks Inc.'s management system, which was designed to provide visibility, automation and control over physical and virtual data center resources.
- Litigation, probes continue after Enterasys deal. // New Hampshire Business Review;10/31/2003, Vol. 25 Issue 23, p1A
Reports on the continuing litigation on the case of Enterasys Networks in New Hampshire. Details of the remaining charges; Involvement of Governor Craig Benson in the case; Settlement of a lawsuit that alleges the company used fraud to inflate revenues. INSET: Enterasys deal's governance reforms.
- Enterasys Enhances Security Router Line. Krapf, Eric // Business Communications Review;Jul2003, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p63
Reports on Enterasys Networks Inc.'s launch of upgraded versions of its security router line. Product features; Price; Contact information. INSET: Companies Mentioned In This Article.
- Enterasys launches branch-office routers. Greene, Tim // Network World;3/11/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 10, p21
Reports the launching of a branch-office routers by the Enterasys Networks. Specifications of the routers; Future plans for the equipment; Enforcement of quality of service using weighted fair queuing.