License Plate Recognition at the City of Tampa Parking Division
- MOBILE LICENSE PLATE READING TECHNOLOGY GRANTED U.S. PATENT. // Ward's Auto World;Feb2005 Supplement, Vol. 41, p12
Reports on the issuance of AutoVu Technologies Patent RE38,626 by the U.S. Patent Office for a variety of applications based on the use of license plate reading (LPR) technology to monitor, locate or identify vehicles for parking and law enforcement purposes. Outcome of the LPR system;...
- Look after your passwords. Thompson, Jon // APC (Bauer Media Group);Feb2012, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p101
The article evaluates the password management tool called KeePass.
- Manage Passwords, on the Web and in Applications. SPECTOR, LINCOLN // PCWorld;Aug2013, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p91
An answer is presented to a reader's question about computer programs that tracks passwords online and in one's mobile device applications, discussing programs including Password Safe and KeePass.
- MediaPortal 1.6.0. // Computer Active;Aug2014, Vol. 9 Issue 8, p32
The article offers brief information on the MediaPortal 1.6.0 freeware at www.team-mediaportal.com.
- Reeder 3. Bookwalter, J. R. // APC (Future Publishing Ltd.);2015 Xmas, Issue 423, p45
The article reviews the Reeder 3 feed reader software for Mac devices.
- Company Helps Supply Automotive After-Market. // Metalworking Digest;Apr2002, Vol. 34 Issue 12, p14
Focuses on the transmission cover of the automobile Cadillac, designed using the VX Overdrive software. Amount of valve cover investments; Ways to lower production cost; Quality of the manufactured cover.
- Glide for gold. Gee, Tim // Engineer (00137758);2/25/2008, Vol. 293 Issue 7742, p9
The article evaluates the Glide Coach software developed by researchers at Sheffield Hallam University.
- E-tools key to energy management. Pekala, Nancy // Journal of Property Management;May/Jun2002, Vol. 67 Issue 3, p56
Reviews two energy management software tools from RealWinWin Inc. Financial Incentives National Database; NOI Builder.
- Credit software helps customer relations. // Credit Control;1999, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p28
Evaluates the computer software, JBA Credit Diary, launched by JBA. Services it offers.