Enzyme-Based Chemical Agent Detection Spray
- ICx Technologies introduces Raider radionuclide detector. // HS Today;Jan2009, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p45
The article features Raider, a cadmium zinc telluride semiconductor-based radionuclide identifier, from ICx Technologies.
- Specialty Radar System for Robots. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Sep2009, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p95
The article evaluates the Mobile Detection Assessment and Response System (MDARS) Intruder Detection Radar Sensor from ICx Technologies Inc.
- ICx Technologies Launches DefendlR-CZ, the first affordable, Uncooled Infrared Camera. // Homeland Defense Journal;Apr2008, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p42
The article evaluates the DefendIR-CZ infrared camera from ICx Technologies Inc.
- OPTICAL-ZOOM THERMAL IMAGER. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2008, Vol. 38 Issue 5, p113
The article evaluates the security system from ICx Technologies.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific [TMO]: ICx Technologies [ICXT]: Briefing. // TR2: Terror Response Technology Report;5/12/2010, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
This section offers news briefs related to the public sector including the addition of Ahura Scientific's TruScreen System and the EMA-MS system of CEIA USA LLC to the Qualified Product List for Bottled Liquid Scanners of the U.S. Transportation Security Administration and the contract received...
- ICx Showing ThreatSense Can Track Spread of Trace Material Release. Biesecker, Calvin // Defense Daily;5/28/2009, Vol. 242 Issue 40, p4
The article reports that ICx Technologies Inc. [ICXT] has been testing its new comprehensive facility security solution ThreatSense at the Albuquerque International Sunport airport in New Mexico for the past two months. ThreatSense, which is a comprehensive chemical, biological, radiation and...
- ICx Technologies Awarded a $4.8 Million Contract for Explosives Detectors. // Homeland Defense Journal;May2008, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p64
The article offers information on the contract awarded to ICx Technologies from the Robotics System Joint Program Office in Warren, Michigan. The company was awarded $4.8 million contract to deliver Fido XT handheld systems for use by the government in Operations Iraqi and Enduring Freedom. The...
- FLIR Systems acquires ICx to boost expertise in homeland security, surveillance, and chemical sensors. Keller, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p38
The article reports on the acquisition of homeland security sensors expert ICx Technologies Inc. in Arlington, Virginia by the infrared sensor specialist FLIR Systems Inc. to boost its expertise in chemical, biological and radiological.
- FLIR to Acquire ICx Technologies. // Airport Security Report;8/25/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p9
The article reports on approval of the merger agreement between FLIR Systems Inc. and ICx Technologies Inc. in the U.S. It states that the acquisition of ICx will expand the capabilities of FLIR of advancing its sensors for chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives (CBNRE)...