- Portable radios. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan2008, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p55
The article evaluates the portable radios from Tait Radio Communications.
- PORTABLE RADIOS. // Utility Automation & Engineering T&D;Feb2008, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p58
The article evaluates the TP8100 series of IP67-rated trunked and conventional portable radio from Tait Radio Communications.
- Rugged encryption key management device. // Mobile Radio Technology;Apr2008, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p53
The article evaluates the Key Fill Device from Tait Radio Communications.
- Sounding off from every angle. // Fire Safety Engineering;May2007, Vol. 14 Issue 4, p47
The article evaluates several products from Klaxon Signals Ltd. including base sounder beacons, voice sounders, base variants and door retainer range.
- KIDDE. // Popular Mechanics;Oct2005, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p114
Evaluates the wireless smoke alarm Kidde from Kidde PLC. Combination of an alarm and SmokeSounder voice module; Use of three AA batteries; Availability in hard-wired system.
- FIRST ALERT. Berendsohn, Roy // Popular Mechanics;Oct2005, Vol. 182 Issue 10, p114
Evaluates the wireless smoke and carbon monoxide alarm First Alert Onelink from First Alert Inc. Ability to program the system for individual room; Availability of hard-wired system; Identification of source of smoke.
- INNOVATION IN SOUND AND VISION. Philo, Charlotte // Fire Safety Engineering;Jun2008, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p40
The article evaluates several fire prevention equipment from Cranford Controls which include VSO base sounder beacon, VCL voice sounder, and VPR range sounder.
- New Panels Displayed at ISC West. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2009, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p105
The article evaluates several fire alarm panels including the FPA-1000-UL Compact Fire Panel from Bosch Security Systems Inc., the IFP-2000 Networkable and Scalable Intelligent Fire Alarm Control Panel from Silent Knight and the MS-9200UDLS and MS-9600UDLS fire alarm control panels from...
- NFPA Product Roundup. // Consulting-Specifying Engineer;Aug2009, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p51
The article evaluates several fire protection products including the SpectrAlert mass notification system from System Sensor, the FPD-7024 fire alarm control panel from Bosch Security Systems Inc., and the NOTI-FIRE-NET fire alarm network from Notifier.