- INTHINC DEMOS REAL-TIME SAFE DRIVING DEVICE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p58
The article evaluates Tiwi, an in-car techology that delivers real-time, life-saving alerts, from Inthinc.
- SAFETY FIRST. // Aqua;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p74
The article evaluates the Safety wireless door alarm DA-101 from Terrapin Communication Inc.
- STOPPER EMITS EAR-PIERCING ALARM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2015, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p137
The article evaluates the Exit Stopper alarm from STI Electronics Inc.
- A131 wide area high output electronic sounder. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 257 Issue 4, p55
The article evaluates the A131 electronic sounders by E2S.
- Additional Global Approvals for Series of Warning Signals Gained. // International Environmental Technology;May/Jun2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses the release of a E2x series which includes three channel/stage electronic alarm horn sounders, E2x visual signals includes Xenon strobe 5 and 10 Joule beacons from a safety equipment supplier E2S.
- When Every Second Counts. // Petro Industry News;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p35
The article offers brief information on the ZAG 01 visual alarm device from pressure measurement manufacturer Afriso-Euro-Index.
- PRODUCT spotlight. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Sep2006, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p8
The article evaluates several medical supplies used in nursing homes including the Anti-Wandering Door Alarm System from Smart Caregiver, the TouchCallâ„¢ specialty nurse call device from Crest Healthcare Supply and the m Power cognitive fitness system from Dakim, Inc.
- Equipment Innovations. // Progressive Grocer;5/15/2007, Vol. 86 Issue 7, p50
The article evaluates equipment and supplies in the grocery trade, including the Trophy Go Cup from Solo, MBWA-1 digital walk-in alarm and light management system for commercial walk-in refrigeration systems from Master-Bilt and the 3000 Series Slicers from Hobart.
- EDITOR'S CHOICE. Levans, Michael // Material Handling Product News;Dec2015, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p4
The article offers information on several material handling products from different manufacturers including the forklift truck from Toyota Industrial Equipment, the Battery Health Monitor from Crown Equipment Corp. and the EdgeAlert alarm from Wildeck Inc.
- NEW FOR YOU. // American Vegetable Grower;Dec2008, Vol. 56 Issue 12, p50
The article evaluates the HOBO U30 Frost Alarm System from Onset Computer Corp., No-Drift mojoRTK auto-steer system with RTK-accuracy guidance from Leica Geosystems and TeeJet Technologies, and Dosa-Cart Quick Hook-up Kit from Dosatron International Inc.