- INTHINC DEMOS REAL-TIME SAFE DRIVING DEVICE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;8/18/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 17, p58
The article evaluates Tiwi, an in-car techology that delivers real-time, life-saving alerts, from Inthinc.
- SAFETY FIRST. // Aqua;Jun2009, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p74
The article evaluates the Safety wireless door alarm DA-101 from Terrapin Communication Inc.
- STOPPER EMITS EAR-PIERCING ALARM. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Dec2015, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p137
The article evaluates the Exit Stopper alarm from STI Electronics Inc.
- A131 wide area high output electronic sounder. // Coal International;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 257 Issue 4, p55
The article evaluates the A131 electronic sounders by E2S.
- Wireless reset. // Railway Gazette International;Jun2016, Vol. 172 Issue 6, p52
The article discusses the availability of the wireless Sirpad passenger alarm reset system from the railway brake systems provider Ametsis.
- Additional Global Approvals for Series of Warning Signals Gained. // International Environmental Technology;May/Jun2015, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p15
The article discusses the release of a E2x series which includes three channel/stage electronic alarm horn sounders, E2x visual signals includes Xenon strobe 5 and 10 Joule beacons from a safety equipment supplier E2S.
- When Every Second Counts. // Petro Industry News;Oct/Nov2013, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p35
The article offers brief information on the ZAG 01 visual alarm device from pressure measurement manufacturer Afriso-Euro-Index.
- Microwaves & Dogs. Engebretson, David // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p116
The article evaluates the REX Plus II residential electronic alarm system from STI Electronics Inc.
- CONTROL PANEL FAMILY HAS MORE OPTIONS FOR INTEGRATED SECURITY, CLOUD SERVICE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p117
The article evaluates the B6512 intrusion control panel for its B series family of integrated security solutions from Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- PRODUCT spotlight. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Sep2006, Vol. 55 Issue 9, p8
The article evaluates several medical supplies used in nursing homes including the Anti-Wandering Door Alarm System from Smart Caregiver, the TouchCallâ„¢ specialty nurse call device from Crest Healthcare Supply and the m Power cognitive fitness system from Dakim, Inc.