- Shopping for Universal Edge QAMs. // CED;Feb2010 Supplement, p1
The article evaluates several quadrature amplitude modulation (QAM) network devices which include NSG 9000 Universal EdgeQAM from Harmonic Inc., HyperQAM from Vecima Networks Inc., and D5 Universal Edge QAM from Arris.
- Guide, Protect & Extend. // Product Design & Development;May2008, Vol. 63 Issue 5, p23
The article evaluates the Triflex RS from Igus.
- TeamCast, DTVInteractive offer single-site ISDB transmission solution. // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;5/ 3/2012, p7
The article offers information on the single-site ISDB-TB transmission system comprised of DTVInteractive's DTI-M1 multiplexer and TeamCast MHX 3032 modulator.
- KineticSystems releases ADC module. // Test & Measurement World;Mar2009, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p42
The article evaluates the CP246 CompactPCI/PXI Bridge signal-conditioning module from KineticSystems Corp.
- PIC simplifies LED lighting design with on-chip PWMs. // Electronics Weekly;3/12/2014, Issue 2580, p6
The article offers brief information on the PIC12(L)F157x 16-bit pulse-wave modulators (PWMs) from the company Microchip.
- Ferroelectric Liquid-Crystal Tech Delivers Cost-Effective Holographic Storage. Wong, William // Electronic Design;3/29/2007, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p40
The article evaluates SLM-1216-1 which operates like reflective LCD projectors, from Displaytech Inc.
- RF ENVELOPE TRACKING YIELDS PA EFFICIENCY BREAKTHROUGH. FRENZEL, LOUIS E. // Electronic Design;3/8/2012, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p31
The article evaluates the Coolteq.LNCT-L11OO envelope-tracking (ET) power-supply modulator from Nujira Ltd.
- GigOptix Strengthens Driver Portfolio With Low-Power, Small Form Factor, Surface Mount, 4x32 Gbps Linear Quad-Channel Modulator Driver For Coherent Applications. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Jul2014, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p9
The article offers information on the GX62474 linear quad-channel Mach-Zehnder Modulator (MZM) driver from GigOptix Inc.
- Superfast Silicon Optics. Greene, Kate // Technology Review;Mar2007, Vol. 110 Issue 2, p26
The article evaluates a modulator made from silicon developed by Intel researcher Mario Paniccia and his team.