- Product Spotlight: Medium-duty Trucks. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov2006, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p32
The article evaluates several medium-duty trucks including 2007 Chevrolet Kodiak, Mitsubishi Fuso FE crew cab, Ford LCF and offers information on its amenities, safety features, uses and contact details are provided
- 8-Axle Platform Trailer. // Fleet Equipment;Jun2000, Vol. 26 Issue 6, p81
Introduces the Leviathan, an eight-axle platform trailer from Benson International Inc. Features of the platform trailer.
- No pussy. Tuck, Bob // Truck & Driver;Aug2007, p30
The article evaluates the S108 model Foden FFL 5 truck.
- Four-axle friend. // Truck & Driver;May2007, p40
The article evaluates the Euro Daf CF85 truck.
- HINO 300 SERIES AUTOMATIC. // NZ 4WD;Dec2007, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p32
The article evaluates the Hino 300 Series 614 Short truck.
- MUDDY MARVELLOUS! Zadelaar, Peter // Truck & Driver;Jan2007, p44
The article evaluates the Hover-track truck assembled by Pieter Veldhuizen of the Netherlands.
- LUCI TO THE RESCUE. Heine, Max // Overdrive;Sep2007, Vol. 47 Issue 9, p32
The article evaluates the Luci Peterbilt 379 truck developed by Calvin Long.
- Aluminum service bodies cut weight. // Fleet Owner Blog;9/17/2013, p5
The article offers information on the aluminum truck service bodies from Highway Products Inc., available in the U.S. market in September 2013.
- Equipped for fabrication. // Trailer / Body Builders;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p22
The article provides information on the fabrication department of the plant owned by platform and dump trailer manufacturer Benson International in Cadiz, Kentucky. Aside from functioning as a fabrication center, the plant produces parts for a sister facility. The department is equipped with...