- Reels. // LP/Gas;Dec2007, Vol. 67 Issue 12, p44
The article evaluates the hand crank SDH Series of reels from Coxreels.
- Bend Restrictor. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Sep2009, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p54
The article evaluates the bend restrictors from Coxreels.
- Too Exhausted? // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Oct2008, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p18
The article evaluates the 300 series exhaust hose reel from Coxreels.
- MARKETPLACE. // Government Product News;Oct2009, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p20
The article evaluates several industrial equipment and supplies including SafePaq blood and virus protection kit from DQE Inc., PC10 Power-Cord Series from Coxreels, and MicroFridge refrigerator, freezer and microwave compact unit from MicroFridge Inc.
- Product Showcase. // LP/Gas;Jul2008, Vol. 68 Issue 7, p27
The article presents a comparison of several products including the Permacable Horizontal Lifeline System lightweight cable from SafeRack LLC, Therma CAMÃ† GasFindIR CO infrared camera from FLIR Systems Inc., and the 112WCL Series welding cable reel from Coxreels.
- Complete Coring System Contains Everything Except Water. // Rental Equipment Register;Sep2009, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p12
The article evaluates Hilti's DD 120 Diamond Coring System.
- System for (almost) every need. // Fleet Owner;Jun2011, Vol. 106 Issue 6, p12
The article offers brief information on the Hutch 9800 Series of heavy-duty trailer slider systems from Hutchens Industries.
- Hutchens Introduces its 2001/2011 Slider Series. // Fleet Equipment;Nov99, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p72
Introduces Hutchens Industries company's 2001/2011 Slider Series. Features of the Hutch 2001/2011 Series; Dual compression and retraction spring system at each pin; Full-length slider pads made from UMHW material.
- PRODUCTS. // Government Product News;May2007, Vol. 46 Issue 5, p10
The article features a variety of industrial equipment and supplies including the Flexadux T-7W black thermoplastic rubber hose from Flexaust Co., the Portable Tetra multi-gas monitor from CEA Instruments Inc. and the Series 901 modular cleanroom walls from Clean Air Products.