- Two Guns and a Cool Head. Collins, Stephen // Professional Boatbuilder;Aug/Sep2010, Issue 126, p12
The article evaluates the Invision 352-MPa Plus MIGRunner Dual Wire Feeder from Miller Electric Co.
- PLANT OPERATION COVERAGE: MATERIAL HANDLING. // New Equipment Digest;Nov2007, Vol. 72 Issue 11, p45
The article evaluates several products including AT Series powered vacuum lifter-tilter from Anver Corp., ELP Series thermal transfer printers from IDENTCO International, and aluminum welding system from Miller Electric Mfg. Co.
- Quick Replenishing. // Chem.info;Jan2009, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p25
The article evaluates the DXR refill station from MIXPAC Equipment Inc.
- REACTIVE-RESIN DISPENSER. // Machine Design;6/19/2008, Vol. 80 Issue 12, p70
The article evaluates the DXBG benchtop dispenser from the Salem, New Hampshire-based Mixpac Equipment Inc.
- Department of Dispense. // Industrial Maintenance & Plant Operation;Apr2007, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p36
The article evaluates Mixpac Equipment Inc.'s DXR refill station for refilling of DX Series dispensing system.
- FROM THE: FRONT COVER. // New Equipment Digest;Dec2009, Vol. 74 Issue 12, p12
The article evaluates several industrial equipment including Instapak Complete foam-in-bag packaging system from Sealed Air Corp., Spoolmate 200 spool gun from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co. and Precision Hone tooling system from Sunnen Products Co.
- TIG Welding Inverters. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p99
The article evaluates Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.'s Dynasty 700 and Maxstar 700 TIG welding inverters and offers information on features including arc shaping options and 5 to 700-amp weld power.
- Plasma Cutter. // New Equipment Digest;Mar2006, Vol. 71 Issue 3, p100
The article evaluates Miller Electric Manufacturing Co.'s Spectrum 1251 air plasma cutting and gouging system and offers information on capabilities including cutting stainless, aluminum, copper and any metal that conducts electricity.
- 2010 Buying Trends. // Welding Design & Fabrication (21512663);Nov/Dec2009, Vol. 82 Issue 9, pGWD6
The article evaluates several welding equipment including Miller Filtair fume-extraction system from Miller Electric Manufacturing Co., the DownFlex 400-MS/A model from Lincoln Electric Co., and the VRTEX 360 system from Lincoln Electric Co.