Fabrication made easier
- Remote welding, the talk of Munich. D. A. B. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Aug2005, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p5
Focuses the LWS-Remote Laser Workstation from SITEC Industrietechnologie GmbHon, a remote welding concept presented at the 2005 Lasers in Manufacturing, held in conjunction with Laser 2005, in Munich, Germany. Prototype of a highly dynamic beam guiding system for remote welding with carbon...
- Schweissen und Schneiden. M. H. H. V. D. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Dec2005, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p9
This article focuses on "Schweissen und Schneiden," a trade exhibition, which takes place in Essen, Germany every four years. In the event, which took place in the year 2005 during September 12-17, there were 1052 exhibitors from 44 countries. Germany, alone was represented by 479 exhibitors....
- Twin spots bridge wider gaps. Noaker, Paula M. // Laser Focus World;Mar99, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p30
Discusses the demand for tailor-welded blanks in the North American automobile industry. Reason for increase in demand; Problems regarding the cost of scrap for tailored-blank welding lines; Proposal to use carbon dioxide laser (CO2) welding with twin-spot optics; Results of a tests on mild...
- Welcome to Essen. // Welding & Cutting;2013, Issue 4, p183
The article offers information on the 18th International Schweissen & Schneiden Trade Fair, an annual assembly for joining, cutting and surfacing technology, to be held in Essen, Germany from September 16 to 21, 2013.
- TEM00 CW green laser source is a powerful tool. Hummelt, Günter // Laser Focus World;Aug2006, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p77
The article describes the development and applications of a true continuous-wave laser based on thin-disk-laser technology under a European collaboration project Joitec, sponsored by the European Union and consisting of companies from several European countries. The laser will be used to develop...
- CALENDAR. // Industrial Laser Solutions;Jul/Aug2011, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p31
A calendar of worldwide events related to industrial laser solutions for July 2011-January 2012 is presented which includes the First International Conference on Frontiers of Laser Processing in Changchun, China, the Laser India International Trade Fair for Laser Systems and Laser Technology for...
- Heat Welding Heat Sensitive Flooring. Martinez, Leo // Floor Covering Installer;Jun2007, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p16
The article evaluates the Turbo Precision Nozzle, a specialized heat-welding nozzle.
- Welder Produces Fast, Effective Bonds. // Assembly;May2008, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p20
The article evaluates the SonoWeld 1600 digital metal spot welder from Sonobond Ultrasonics.
- Gaining the Mida Touch. // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2009, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p38
The article evaluates the Mida Laser 75P non-contact programmable tool setting system from Marposs Corp.