- GC APPOINTMENTS. Salcedo, Yesenia // InsideCounsel;Jan2008, Vol. 18 Issue 194, p70
The article announces appointments in various organizations including Beth Nolan at The George Washington University, Deborah Foo Shing Mei at China Yuchai International and Kevin Dunn at 3i.
- In-house interview: Deborah Foo, GC, China Yuchai International. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer (Online Edition);5/19/2014, p16
The article presents brief information on Deborah Foo, general counsel at China Yuchai International Ltd. (CYI) with specific reference to her views on her job. It is informed that Foo's main job is to bridge the cultural differences between the company's Chinese business and its foreign...
- In-house interview: Deborah Foo, GC, China Yuchai International. Kriegler, Yun // Lawyer;5/19/2014, p5
The article focuses on Deborah Foo, general counsel at the diesel engine manufacturer China Yuchai International (CYI). Topics include the complex corporate structure of CYI, its subsidiary company Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company, and Foo's oversight of regulatory and compliance issues in four...
- Heavy-Duty Diesel Engine Production in China. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Dec2009, Vol. 189 Issue 12, p17
The article reports on an announcement by China Yuchai International Ltd. regarding a framework agreement between its subsidiary Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Co. Ltd. and Jirui United Heavy Industry Co. Ltd. (JV Company). It is stated that the production of YC6K diesel engines is the key focus of...
- Uncoventional Wisdom. Simons, John // Black Enterprise;Jan2010, Vol. 40 Issue 6, p33
An interview with African American Wall Street veteran equities trader Quintano Downes, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of Haven Financial Services, about investment planning is presented. According to Downes, it will take three to five years for things to get back to normal after a...
- China Yuchai Enters Into Joint Venture to Develop Remote Engine Management Platform. Tran, Alan // Automotive Industries;Oct2012, Vol. 192 Issue 10, Special section p1
The article reports that China Yuchai International Limited has announced that its main operating subsidiary, Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (GYMCL), has entered into a new joint venture with Guangxi Skylink Software Technology Company Limited to design, develop, manage, and market an...
- LEHR 25. // Sport Fishing;Jun2015, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p81
The article offers information on the LEHR 25 25 horsepower (hp) engine from propane-powered outboards manufacturer Lehr.
- Head games. TAYLOR, SCOTT // Street Machine;Aug2014, Vol. 34 Issue 8, p114
The article offers a review of Chrysler's hemi six head car engine.
- Oscobo. // Web User;1/27/2016, Issue 389, p16
The article reviews the web search engine Oscobo, available at oscobo.co.uk.