Trends pour in
- That's the Spirit. Bates, Theunis // Time International (South Pacific Edition);9/15/2008, Issue 36, p63
The article evaluates various types of vodka manufactured throughout the world including Chopin, Potocki Wodka and Bekvedere.
- The Absolut City Life. // Beverage World;12/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p52
The article features the vodkas inspired by various cities launched by Absolut Vodka including Absolut New Orleans and Absolut L.A.
- What to Drink Now. // Seattle;Dec2013, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p124
The article evaluates several alcoholic beverages including Rain City Spirits Vodka, Project V Single Silo Vodka and Sun Liquor Gun Club Gin.
- Bubbly character. Clemons, Rachel; Dalley, Elise // Choice;Dec2012/Jan2013, p16
This section evaluates various wine including the Yellowglen NV Jewel Pink, Jansz Tasmania Premium NV RosÃ©, and Seppelt Great Western Imperial Reserve.
- I'LL HAVE Aâ€¦ winter's best beers! // Ralph;Jul2010, Issue 7, p113
The article evaluates several beers including the Matilda Bay Long Shot Dark Ale, James Squire Malt Runner, and Razorback Red Ale.
- I'LL HAVE Aâ€¦. // Ralph;Jul2009, p109
The article evaluates several alcoholic beverages including the Matilda Bay Fat Yak Pale Ale, the Tooheys Extra Dry and the James Squire Hop Thief Ale.
- I'LL HAVE Aâ€¦. // Ralph;Jun2010, p109
The article evaluates several beverages, namely, the Bakalar, the James Squire Golden Ale, and the Smirnoff Black.
- Hard to find spirit. Stewart, Keith // Grill & Foodservice;Winter2010, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p46
The article evaluates several rums, including Appleton Estate 12 Year Old, Chivas Regal 18 Year Old and Glenfiddish 21 Year Old.
- Gin is In. // Beverage World;12/15/2008, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p54
The article features several gins including Philadelphia Distilling's Bluecoat American Dry Gin, Plymouth Gin and Aviation Gin.