- whats next. // Progressive Grocer;Dec2012, Vol. 91 Issue 12, p116
The article offers a preview on several food products including Tyson Fresh Meats' pre-seasoned, ready-to-go Pork Shoulder for Carnitas, Columbus Foods' Farm to Fork Naturals that consists of minimally processed products and the Wild Garden Hummus Dip available at www.WildGarden.biz.
- A walk through the aisles. Sabatini Jr., Frank // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/3/2008, Issue 1045, p46
The article evaluates several processed foods, including lean cuisine oven roasted beef burgundy, flat earth baked fruit crisps apple cinnamon and Rosemary apricot chicken salad from Trader Joe's Co.
- Instant Mashed Potatoes. // Good Housekeeping;Dec2009, Vol. 249 Issue 6, p200
The article evaluates Idahoan Foods' Original Mashed Potatoes, and Ore-Ida Steam n' Mash Cut Red Potatoes.
- what's in store. // Australian Table;Jul2007, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p140
The article offers information on various packaged foods and beauty care products, including Baxter Favourites soups, Nuttelex Pulse spread and Andrew Collinge Complete Moisture shampoo.
- TOP TASTES TO TRY. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Mar2008, p132
This section features various products, such as the recipe book "Spanish Cuisine," by Simone and Ines Ortega, the Cheeky Monkey Nut & Seed Clusters nut bar and Heinz Cook at Home sauce for babies.
- SHAPE'S 1ST ANNUAL BEST SNACK AWARDS. Cicero, Karen // Shape;Dec2007, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p132
The article evaluates several packaged food products including Quaker Sweet & Salty Toffee Nut Crunch, Stack's Whole wheat Bagel Chips, and All-Bran Multi-Grain Crackers.
- CHRISTMAS CRACKERS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;10/30/2009, Vol. 199 Issue 4601, p54
The article evaluates several processed and packaged foods, including Crantock Bakery's new Turkey and Cranberry pasties, Higgidy's 150g sausage rolls, and cakes, puddings and chocolates from Town & Country Fine Foods Ltd.
- WE JUST CANT STOP EATINGâ€¦. // Redbook;Jul2011, Vol. 217 Issue 1, p192
The article evaluates several processed food items including Yasso Frozen Greek Yogurt Pops, Angie's Lite Kettle Corn and Barney Butter Snack Packs.
- GERMANS CAN NUKE ASIAN MEAL KITS. Demetrakakes, Pan // Food & Beverage Packaging;Feb2009, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on the Heiss auf Reis, a food kit with rice and sauce from Mars Inc.