Innovative Products to Support Security
- Communications Supply buys GNWC. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p14
Looks at Communications Supply Corp.'s (CSC) acquisition of GNWC Wire, Cable and Network Products Inc. Strengthening of the firm's geographic and product coverage; Increase of market expertise with the combination of two-voice data, low-voltage and industrial cable specialty distributors;...
- Catalogs. // Automotive Marketing;Aug97, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p34
Reviews a listing of catalogs that contain products and services that can be utilized in the automotive retail industry. Names of the catalogs and their manufacturers; Example of some of the items found in the catalogs.
- A catalog of posters! Nelson, Corinne O. // Library Journal;2/15/1996, Vol. 121 Issue 3, p128
Reviews Knowledge Unlimited's first edition of `Posters That Educate, Enlighten, and Enhance.' The wide array of educational posters and poster sets arranged by subject area.
- Communications Supply buys diversified W&C. // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug98, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p12
Reports that Communications Supply Corp. (CSC) has purchased Diversified Wire & Cable Technologies Inc. Impact of the acquisition on Diversified's sale and CSC portfolio; Transition plan for Diversified.
- Harnessing the power to lead. Johnston, Gail // Electrical Wholesaling;Oct99, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p28
Focuses on the success of Carol Stream, Illinois-based data communications supplier, Communications Supply Corp. Company President Steve Riordan's discussion of the factors behind the firm's phenomenal growth; Estimated sales by 1999 year-end; Main customers; Plans for twenty-first century. ...
- CSC buys Southwest Wire and Cable. // Electrical Wholesaling;Oct97, Vol. 78 Issue 10, p12
Reports on Communications Supply Corp.'s (CSC) acquisition of Southwest Wire and Cable Inc. CSC's recapitalization in January 1997; Product development as first goal after the acquisition.
- WESCO Expands CSC Operations in Salt Lake City. // Electrical Wholesaling;Apr2010, Vol. 91 Issue 4, p9
The article reports the opening of a new branch of Communications Supply Corp., in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Pact delivers convergence. Rendelman, John // PC Week;01/10/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p49
Reports on Communications Supply Corp.'s Integrated On-Demand Network services. Dial-up Internet service; Toll-free calling; Calling cards; Frame relay services.
- Size matters. Adams, Alexander // Art Newspaper;Oct2008, Vol. 17 Issue 195, p54
The article reviews the exhibition catalogue "Grand Scale: Monumental Prints in the Age of DÃ¼rer and Titian," edited by Larry Silver and Elizabeth Wyckoff.